• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moving - Relocating firearms securely

View attachment 7695912

You don't need to break a window to get into a car. I can get into any vehicle in less than 2 minutes with these. I have unlocked about 10 vehicles in the last year using two of these airbags. They can unlock your car with out you knowing if the alarm doesn't trip.
We've used these to even get an armored Suburban door open here at work.

You need to stop that forward-thinking/pre-planning shit. You're gonna scare my millennial brethren away.

What are the 3S?

1. Don't do stupid shit
2. Don't be with stupid people
3. Don't go/be at stupid places

You can chance it, and will still likely to be okay.

But if you want to ensure the safety of your shit and not be a victim. The guidelines are there.
We've used these to even get an armored Suburban door open here at work.
I work as a mechanic, and have had to get keys accidentally lock in cars out. Never not been able to get in a vehicle.

Also the person stealing your shit might not be stupid. Its the stupid ones that get caught. They might be very knowledgeable on your vehicle and able to bypass alarms, make keys off your vin number bypassing the security system. Its why I suggested pulling the Fuel pump relay.

Reactions: clcustom1911
How do you like them?

I like them fine. Backed by the Hanover Group, very reasonable prices for what they do, and they have a taxidermy rider as part of the policy.

Never made a claim, but I like that they don't require a detailed inventory list up front, which allows for buy/sell/trade flexibility, and they also cover all your optics.

Reactions: A&8's
Yeah I have 2 safes. One weighs about 800 (1/4" thick steel box, almost a "B" rated safe) the other about 1300 (document vault 😝) empty. Add in 200-400 pounds of bullshit into each one and lag bolted into foundation. Good luck moving that shit.

Gonna be a bitch to move.
Hey at least you can move yours. I don’t know if that’s good or bad but mine is literally built into 2’ of reinforced concrete. I can’t move it, which is a great thing until I need to move!

I'm gonna empty them and have them shipped freight LOL. I'll order a LTL freight mover like XPO to show up, pick up, and deliver a few days later. Probably cost me $800-1000 to move both at the same time, but whatever
yeah, safes are a mofo for sure.