• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Moving to semis

Nobody needs an assassin sniper rifle capable of murdering people from 1000 yards away.
I have several of those "assassin sniper rifles" that I shoot for recreation and competition (Barrett MRAD, MPA, Tikka, etc.).
Methinks you're either trolling us, having a little fun, or you were abused as a child by someone that owned a long-distance rifle.

I have several of those "assassin sniper rifles" that I shoot for recreation and competition (Barrett MRAD, MPA, Tikka, etc.).
Methinks you're either trolling us, having a little fun, or you were abused as a child by someone that owned a long-distance rifle.

I believe that is what is saying certain politicians will say in order to get "sniper rifles" banned or restricted.... I'm guessing he said it like that because a few people on this thread seem to think bolt guns are safe from restriction or gun grabbing

I believe that is what is saying certain politicians will say in order to get "sniper rifles" banned or restricted.... I'm guessing he said it like that because a few people on this thread seem to think bolt guns are safe from restriction or gun grabbing
I'm thinking "tongue-in-cheek" sarcasm. At least I hope so.

This. I thought my sarcasm font was bold enough.

Just face the facts if Biden is some how elected and gets to replace 3 Supreme Court Justices ALL rifles (semi or bolt) will be considered illegal in the next 10-15 years. I say gets as many as you can afford now, the more the merrier.

Just face the facts if Biden is some how elected and gets to replace 3 Supreme Court Justices ALL rifles (semi or bolt) will be considered illegal in the next 10-15 years. I say gets as many as you can afford now, the more the merrier.
I will NOT comply !!!

Reactions: JS8588

It's pretty clear what I said

One is undeniably more of a target than the other and that's not debatable. Stop putting words in my mouth because you don't like hearing this we're all in this bullshit together and I've made a valid point.

Reactions: stilesg57
It's pretty clear what I said

One is undeniably more of a target than the other and that's not debatable. Stop putting words in my mouth because you don't like hearing this we're all in this bullshit together and I've made a valid point.
yup.
people will murder with whatever tools they have available. if they must use a shotgun, bolt or lever gun, or a sharp pointy object, they will.
they are already outlawing knives in the UK, so it isn't far fetched for that insanity to come here.

tca0auT.jpg

So are you saying you’ll go to the local gun range with a semi auto if they’re banned?

Idk do some fucking networking with some rural people in your area and find a place to shoot?

Or—if you don’t know how to talk to rural people then organize a “range day” at the public range in California where you all bring 30 round mags. (Holy balls that literally hurt me to say. )

Or—move to where people don’t give a shit about what the government says.

So are you saying you’ll go to the local gun range with a semi auto if they’re banned?

No...I dont shoot on public ranges. Too boring sitting in a lane, with a guy hunched over my back watching me. Havent been to a public or indoor range but once in the last 10 years?

yea , I'll hold on to what I got till I am dead or ready to sell . 30 rounds lol whether i plan on shooting or not we carry at least 200 + for each gun . the car looks like we are planning on a take over lol 3 or 4 guns per trip and that's light compared to somepeople we have seen with dozens of guns in the back of the truck . The only thing missing is the portable meat smoker when we go to the range and I am trying to work that out start smoking the night before and after range time brisket and slaw for all sounds nice add a couple of cold ones and the day could be special lol .

Last edited:
Reactions: long range sponge
No...I dont shoot on public ranges. Too boring sitting in a lane, with a guy hunched over my back watching me. Havent been to a public or indoor range but once in the last 10 years?

So if you shoot on public land have you consulted the Ranger or BLM police officer in charge of the land you shoot on and asked them what they would do if an AWB where passed and they rolled up on you firing illegal weapons? Or if you're shooting on your own property have you spoken to all of your local agencies which could potentially be called out and reported to by a person offering an anonymous tip such as your local PD, nearest FBI and ATF offices, sheriff's department, and state police office?

Reactions: Tonsofguns
If unarmed Syrians can make Swedish police stay out, shouldn’t be too hard for armed Americans.

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
So if you shoot on public land have you consulted the Ranger or BLM police officer in charge of the land you shoot on and asked them what they would do if an AWB where passed and they rolled up on you firing illegal weapons? Or if you're shooting on your own property have you spoken to all of your local agencies which could potentially be called out and reported to by a person offering an anonymous tip such as your local PD, nearest FBI and ATF offices, sheriff's department, and state police office?

he completely missed my point, thank you for expanding.
Watch his reply is he does not shoot on public land, uses a suppressor and his neighbors are so far away so they won’t be able to hear him, he never has anyone over on his property and helicopters never fly over :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: roamin
he completely missed my point, thank you for expanding.
Watch his reply is he does not shoot on public land, uses a suppressor and his neighbors are so far away so they won’t be able to hear him, he never has anyone over on his property and helicopters never fly over :ROFLMAO:

Even then suppressed centerfire supersonic sonic rifle fire produces over 130DB emitting not just from the muzzle but off the bullet itself and everywhere it travels. It's enough sound to travel 2 to 3 miles thus even if you have land your neighbors can probably hear you. What's to say those neighbors don't have family over or one their kids has a liberal friend over or maybe the neighbor you thought you had an understanding with just decides to blackmail you one day. Even someone driving by all it takes is someone pulling a phone out their pocket and taking a video of you and who's to say we don't reach a point that a video of the sound of semiauto fire alone isn't enough to get a search warrant and what's the penalty for violating the AWB in it's current from 20 years? Many people own enough land to keep their neighbors from being bothered by the sound of them shooting maybe they can't hear it while they're inside or just the TV on is enough to block it out but very few people own enough land and have their land situated in such a way that they are miles from the edge of their neighbors property or any roads, 4x4 trails, or any NF or BLM land access points that may have pass through rights on their land in order to keep even suppressed supersonic shots from being heard completely. Even if your local PD or SO were to refuse to enforce unconstitutional bullshit there's still FBI, ATF, and State Police agencies who might.

Or talking about shooting on public lands even if you drive 50 miles down a offroad trail you're still near the same road that bought you there which means at any given time someone else could drive by. Even remote areas of public lands are used by overlanders, dirtbike and ATV riders, hunters, and even in areas where there's no other game coyote hunters may be found. Basically if there was a road to bring you there then the same road can allow other people access as well. Also every area of public land has a law enforcement agency assigned to it be it a BLM or National Forest.

Last edited: