• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MP 435 Powder **Update** Shorted 2lbs!

Just a quick update. Was reading on another forum of multiple reports of people getting shorted on this powder.
I too go robbed for 2lbs of my powder!

So Buyer Beware if you've bought some of their powders double check the weight as you might have gotten robbed for 25% of your purchase! I have sent an email and will check to see if they make things right and update accordingly.

I got 16 lb of MP435.
My gun is an ar with a criterion chrome lined 20”.
Brass was twice fired starline 223 at mag length.

22.8 with 77smk was 2810 fps with es 30 and sd 12.5.

Shot well too.

23 was as much as I wanted to try. This starline brass has lower capacity than other brass. 2800 out of a 20” felt plenty good.

Waiting for the my new Arc action to build a bolt gun where it am going to try to use the 75 eld up to about 3000 with this, varget, 4166 or cfe223.

This ar barrel absolutely did not shoot cfe223 at all.

Reactions: squirrel_slayer
Taking out 22.5 today with a 77gr smk in my 18” AR and a single 103eld-x in 6 dasher with 30gr. Shooting the AR first as I can easily replace it. Will update with velocities. Fwiw, they shorted me 2 pounds as well and I sent an email 3 weeks ago about it with no response. I buy a lot of shit everywhere. I won’t beg them for my 2lb refund, instead, I will not buy anything else from them moving forward.

Reactions: squirrel_slayer
Ended up shooting the 77gr loads but no velocity readings, so not a lot of help. Also ended up shooting 2 different Dasher loads. Both were 30.5 grains and both were Alpha brass with a 450 primer. First was a 103 ELDX that ran an average of 3011 over 5 shots with an ES of 32, forgot to record SD’s for both loads. The 108 ELD’s averaged 2957 with an ES of 38. It was just about 100 degrees at 5200’ elevation and I ended up with 1 pretty good mark on a piece of brass that had sat in the chamber longer than usual after a string of fire that had heated the barrel up pretty good. Other than that, just the typical primer cratering that I seem to be seeing on all my Dasher loads so far no matter the charge weight. Neither load was very accurate shooting around an inch at 100, but I just wanted to see the speed more than anything. Regular XBR loads have been working for me in the dasher at about 30.6 for 105’s and they are running 2895. So this “copy” of XBR sold by AR seems to be a little hotter. Now that I know it’s safe to shoot, I am going to back down to the 29gr region and see what it does with my 105rdf’s that my rifle seems to like. I’ll update the thread above strictly for 6 Dasher once I start testing. Maybe this will help someone down the road if it comes back in stock.