• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MP5 demilled parts kit at botach

Pseudohero

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2018
Mp5 parts kit

Saw this on botach today if anyone is interested. Thinking about buying one and a completed receiver rolled and welded (getting rid of the full auto trigger group prior). Ends up being 1800 bucks total for a mostly german gun. The last bit of welding is well within my capabilities. I am aware of the other HK tooled clones and the SP5 that is out but I want a non lego type project. I may just buy it and hold onto it as I doubt it will lose value.

Your going to buy parts just to sit in a box? If you have that kind of money have you discovered cocaine or charity?

Someday when I can get off of the road to serfdom I will give more to charity. As far as coke, never done it but will someday when I don't answer to anyone and my kids are grown up and solid.

Well I remember wishing I bought all those sten mags & kits when I was younger... but they are making mp5s still.

I built a few HK clones. I had a reverse stretch K that was my favorite. I used the Omega stripped receiver from Atlantic Firearms and it was actually in-spec and had no fitment/alignment issues.

I used mostly new U.S. made parts though. RCM, "Rim Country Manufacturing" made barrels, trunnions, bolt heads and carriers. They make really good build parts I recommend them highly.

I wasn't building collector guns though, I was building them to shoot a lot. I got out of the roller locked game several years back. I do miss them sometimes, especially the K clone...

I built a few HK clones. I had a reverse stretch K that was my favorite. I used the Omega stripped receiver from Atlantic Firearms and it was actually in-spec and had no fitment/alignment issues.

I used mostly new U.S. made parts though. RCM, "Rim Country Manufacturing" made barrels, trunnions, bolt heads and carriers. They make really good build parts I recommend them highly.

I wasn't building collector guns though, I was building them to shoot a lot. I got out of the roller locked game several years back. I do miss them sometimes, especially the K clone...

I will definitely be shooting this a lot. I am looking forward to a little fabrication with an omega receiver. Been a while since I have welded.

I might grab one and sit on it

Seriously what else are we going to invest in? Gold, guns, and bitcoin seem relatively logical to me. I have done very well with this recent downturn. Mostly well timed shorts then piling into UGLD and GBTC at peak panic. I wish they had a collector guns ETF.

Reactions: ShooterwithNoName
I was just ghb going to say one of the new hk mp5s might be a better investment if they retain their value and are fun toys?

And its a shitty cucked version of real MP5. Zenith makes a much better clone if you can find one. True Push Pin Lower.