• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MPA's new "production" class rifle

I called Curtis asked that same question, they confirmed that a Curtis prefit barrel will work and they are the same headspace action.
So I am new to the Curtis actions. You say a Curtis prefit will work but don’t they offer more than one action. So is it the Curtis Axiom that will take the same barrel as this pmr?

I was told that the PMR and Axiom are the same except for the name on the side and the Axiom has a fluted bolt. And a Axiom prefit barrel will work on both.

Never heard of her. MPA is all over and base their rifles on the Curtis action which is one of the top in PRS. Just my .02

Any particular reason why the MPA production gun is better than the Bad Rock South Fork?

Both decent actions, but most prefer the MPA chassis. It's one of the most popular for a reason.

Bumping a old thread to see if anyone is still enjoying a mpa pmr? Also, are the bolts fluted on the current production mpa pmr rifles? I cant seem to find a current pic(other than stock photo) of one of these rifles.

Attachments

• 20230723_142326.jpg
    20230723_142326.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: dpb1776
Bumping a old thread to see if anyone is still enjoying a mpa pmr? Also, are the bolts fluted on the current production mpa pmr rifles? I cant seem to find a current pic(other than stock photo) of one of these rifles.
I enjoy shooting mine if I am on, its a solid half MOA rifle, my bolt is not fluted. Rifle has been reliable and feeds great off of Magpul aics style mags have not tried metal ones yet, Have probably 1200 to 1300 rounds through it so hopefully another thousand or so to go