• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MRMBC, Missouri...Its on

Re: MRMBC, Missouri...Its on

I got a friend interested in the intro match, is there any openings left?

Jim, got it, thank you. I will get you on the sponsor list.

Redeye, we are full, but the wait right now is small. Have him send an email. There is a good chance he will make it in.

The 200/70 count is worst case. One would need to both get every round off and not hit anything to go through that many, but it will be a fairly high round count match. This is for both matches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 200/70 count is worst case. One would need to both get every round off and not hit anything to go through that many, but it will be a fairly high round count match. This is for both matches. </div></div>

I better bring the 270 rounds then. Haha

I'm gonna be camping out for both matches actually (No Rv). Anyone else gonna be staying out there?

I live locally to this match, about 30-45 min away from where you are mentioning. Didn't realize that this kind of thing happened around here! I missed sign up, and quite honestly I don't believe I would even make a decent showing. Spots are best left to those who CAN shoot. What I am curious about, if work is permitting, I would love to swing by and observe if there is any allowance for this. Thanks!

Sure, you can come by and check it out.

Access to the facility will be limited throughout the day. Anyone wanting to observe needs to arrive early in the mornings.

Anybody found time to do any shooting lately? Seems like everything is against me to find time to shoot.

The recent panic buying has had me worried about having enough ammo to shoot this match, much less go out and fire too many rounds in practice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whycanti</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The recent panic buying has had me worried about having enough ammo to shoot this match, much less go out and fire too many rounds in practice.</div></div>

Copper Creek Ammo is your answer. He is here on the hide.

No such luck, they are out of .308. However I stopped into cabelas on the way home the other night and they had 4 boxes of lapua brass on the shelf. My cousin found me 4 lb of varget and i already had 500 rd of 175 smk. Im gtg now.

Brian, will gas guns be required to have bolts locked back and mag out for movement in a stage?

There will be some stages where you can move with just safety on. Others will require an empty chamber, this can be achieved by only loading enough rounds so that the bolt locks back, or dropping the mag and manually cycling the bolt. You will know before the stage so you can plan accordingly.

Basically, if you are just switching rifle positions, mag in, safety on. If you are moving to a different shooter position, clear chamber. There will be some stages where other shooters will be next to you, so, don't want to take any chances.

For the second weekend, how often will there be a chance to use rangefinders? Also do we get any idea of maximum range?

Shooter list! This should be final, if you should be on here and are not, let us know. Its going to be a very talented field.

Adam Hembree
Adam Roberts
Adam Whitecotton
Adam Williams
Andrew Gilewicz
Art Dambacher
Bart Baldwin
Ben Burrow
Bill Petry
Branden Burkhart
Brandon White
Brian Kohl
Bruce Gordon
Bryan Morgan
Chase Walls
Craig Phillips
Dakota Brierly
Dan Tuller
Dean Morris
Denis Niederhoffer
Dj Brierly
Dwayne VanHorn
Eric Craig
Erik Herrling
Garrett Hatfield
George Pettit
Greg Wozniak
Isaac Frank
Jamie Lawson
Jason Greene
Jason Waller
Jeremy Newell
Jeremy Riddle
Jerry Hunt
Jim P Brown
Jim See
Joe Mazzola
Joe Reeves
Joey Thompson
John Keeter
John Sommers
Josh Mann
K.P. Robinson
Ken Lin
Kevin McCarthy
Larry Simants
Mick Harrison
Mike Rogan
Nick Gebhardt
Pete Brown
Rick Reeves
Ryan Castle
Ryan Thomsen
Scott Parks
Scott Pringle
Scott Satterlee
Shannon Kay
Steve Elmenhorst
Tim Long
Todd Shepard
Todd Svenkesen
Tom Ancona
Tom Lancaster
Tomas Meraz
Travis Shelton
Trey Bennett
Tyler Phelps
Jimmy Gominsky
Wade Stuteville
Justin Shireman
Brian Price
Raymond Sanchez
Maverick Stroud
Hunter Sykes

Last edited:
If I don't have a laser rangefinder will there be one available to use? This shouldn't be a problem as long as I am squaded with my brother like I requested by email weeks ago. If not then I'll start practice milling targets a little more. Thanks

wallace11bravo its good to know I'll have competition for last place. I still have to work up a load and do some shooting. I mite have to just shoot my BB gun in the match.

One week to go. Looking forward to this one even though I'm not as prepared as I would like to be :)

If I don't have a laser rangefinder will there be one available to use? This shouldn't be a problem as long as I am squaded with my brother like I requested by email weeks ago. If not then I'll start practice milling targets a little more. Thanks

There might be a stage or two where you will not have the opportunity to use another's LRF. That is if it is set up like last year. Either way, you WILL have a great time. Especially if he has the Jimmy there again.

Are all the stages fairly close together? And if not, are we allowed to bring a UTV along to use?

The range is split into two sections. One, all the stages are close together, the other, the stages are spread apart, but shooters will be able to drive POVs to the general area of the stage. There will be some walking between stages, but nothing crazy.

Sharing a rangefinder should not be an issue.

The range is split into two sections. One, all the stages are close together, the other, the stages are spread apart, but shooters will be able to drive POVs to the general area of the stage. There will be some walking between stages, but nothing crazy.

Thanks Brian

Thanks. Temps suppose to be better, but looks like it may be sloppy as hell.

Will there be stages that we can use shooting sticks or should I just leave them at home?

Last edited:
Just out of surgery so can't come to observe and bring my sons to watch/learn, so best of luck, be safe, and to all the competitors, RO's, staff, and sponsers;
Stand United! Iron whets iron.

Anyone going to be coming through the western ky area. I have a friend needing something for the match and Im not going to come to the match this year.

Brian, Thanks again for another fun match. May be the weather will be better next time, so count me in for the next one. And a big thanks goes to the land owner for letting the the event take place on a very nice piece of land. Another big thanks to the women that provided all of the good food. And like always a huge thanks to all of the sponsors who have given their products, and to the RO's for running a safe match.

A big thanks to Brian, the land owners, RO's, the children's learning center ladies, and sponsors.
Also thanks to all the shooters for keeping it a safe and fun experience.

DSC03955_zpsb3debdf6.jpg

DSC03956_zpsafccbc7d.jpg

DSC03958_zpsebae30cb.jpg

DSC03959_zps6cba771a.jpg

DSC03960_zps387c4290.jpg

DSC03962_zps54b5a510.jpg

DSC03963_zpsc9f98de3.jpg

DSC03964_zps8aa187aa.jpg

DSC03966_zpsb7c8f131.jpg

DSC03967_zps8f05d18b.jpg