• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MRMBC, Missouri...Its on

DSC03980_zps44fa9000.jpg

DSC03983_zpsf3f1394f.jpg

DSC03987_zpsd5865a4d.jpg

DSC03990_zpsabbc6285.jpg

Had a great time. Thanks to all that had a part in planning, running and supporting this match. I know a lot of time and effort goes into these events. This match had some great participation from sponsors, especially when considering the demand for their products at this time.

Craig Phillips

It was a great match and always nice to see old friends and meet new ones. Thanks to all the RO's who volunteered. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate with us Sunday but regardless, I still had a great time and will come back again if able.

Thanks Brian and everyone.

Thanks for the pics. Also thanks for having us and letting us shoot there. Thanks to everyone that put time into the match and sponsors and ROs.

I want to thank everyone involved with this match, the Sponsors, ROs, the ladies from CLC for the awesome food and the competitors. You guys were very professional and above all, very safe. We had zero issues with safety all weekend. I appreciate everyone keeping their head in the game.

If you haven't done so, take a few moments to thank the guys below. These guys and companies made a huge commitment to the shooters and this sport and deserve a few minutes of your time to show you appreciate it.

Range Officers: George Gardner, Jeff Badley, Josh Lapin, Mike Fleming, Phillip Hall, Floyd Cook, Bradley Bell, Mike Mehrle

Sponsors: 3rd Generation Shooting Supply
Bartlein Barrels
Blacktide Group (Accurate Mag)
Center Shot Rifles
Copper Creek Cartridge Company
Custom Gun Coatings
GA Precision
Patriot Arms
Surgeon Rifles
Thunder Beast Arms Corporation
Triad Tactical
Victor Company
Vortex Optics

When everyone gets a chance, I would really appreciate an AAR (in addition to the PRS one). You can email or post here.

Please be brutally honest, what you liked, didn't like, want to see more or less of. Was the round count to low, to high, falsely inflated? Do you want more pistol, less pistol, no pistol? Did you like taking a break for lunch? More short range stuff, more long, less or more paper...

I want to hear everything. I will compile the results and post so everyone knows what direction the competitors want competitions to go.

Thanks again to all the shooters and ROs. You guys kept things running and kept things safe!

just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that made the match possible. and especially thank everyone that made my son's first experience in this realm such a wonderful thing that he can't wait to do it again. too the guys and gals that took the time to welcome him and help him, thanks. to all the sponsors and R.O.'s thanks for all your hard work and commitment. To Brian thanks for the warm welcome and all the help. And to the last place hero's thanks for getting us into this and helping us and all the education you gave K.O. Kevin thanks for the addiction.

Brian, a special thanks for putting on the introductory match not only was it well organized but also educational. The range officers for our group shared alot of great information as well as ideas for practice, bottom line they were great. I especially enjoyed watching my sons in their first match setting (I believe they would come back next week if that was an option).
Once again thanks for all your effort and we hope to have the opportunity to come back next year.

Thanks Brian for putting on a great intromatch had a good time . Thanks Brad for advice on trigger control and dry fire practice for ar rifles hope to do again next year

Thank you guys for all of your hard work and a great learning experience with the into match. I'm hooked and now can't wait to shoot my next match.

Yeah, I had a blast last time. It was my first shooting a comp and I've been looking forward to doing it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free