• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MST-100s new Larger font? whats the deal?

TWOMANATTACK

Minuteman
Dec 9, 2010
menifee california
Anyone know or anyone who works at USO want to answer why the last run of MSTs had a larger font than the previous editions?
Just wondering. Prefered the other font

Re: MST-100s new Larger font? whats the deal?

Did you try calling? Just a thought.

ETA: Can you put up a picture of one? I'd like to see exactly what you're talking about. Thanks.

No, I know there are a couple of people on here that work for them. Maybe they would know.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you try calling? Just a thought.

ETA: Can you put up a picture of one? I'd like to see exactly what you're talking about. Thanks.</div></div>

Two man attack,

There shouldn't be a difference in the font. John W. III is actually the one who puts all the markings on the MST 100's. I will see if I can find out more info and I'll get back to you.

Jason

Weird.

If you got it used or gun show I'd wonder if the chinese were playing games with copy cat MST-100's but I assume you got yours direct from USO so thats not the reason for the font differences.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TMA, got any pics to share?</div></div>

Like this one of mine
x5cy2h.jpg

The serial number might be a tad larger, but the "USMC SNIPER" should be the same as th epast runs. I personally engrave the serial numbers myself and I didn't make any changes. The only thing that might have happened is the machine got bumped when we were moving it and it may have slightly changed the ratio.
John III

That is a perfect example of what I was talking about. Thanks for the clearification!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TMA, got any pics to share?</div></div>

Like this one of mine
x5cy2h.jpg
</div></div>