• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mueller Tactical Scope

Rambo Complex

Private
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2011
Ohio
Im looking for feedback from anyone about the Mueller Tactical scopes. I have one of the 25X scopes on my R700 SPS Tactical AAC SD. 308 and im not extremely well versed in optics quality other than the usual leading brands such as NF, S&B, Leupold Etc...

Anyone have any positive or negative feedback on this scope?

Re: Mueller Tactical Scope

A friend of mine has two 4.5-14 APT's. One is on a Remington 300 win mag and one is on a .243 rugger m77 mark 2. He has shot many deer and coyotes with them and has never had a problem.

I sighted them in for him and I thought they were a good scope for the money. Pretty clear and always returned to zero. I would own one.

I'm running one on a Sako Quad trainer rifle and it works very well. One of the better quality-to-cost values that I have seen. I would take the Mueller APT over a Weaver V16 for sure. I say buy one! If you don't like it, you usually only take about a $25 hit on the resale side.......few scopes can say that.

Ive got one on a Mauser 308 that I put together for a cheap rig. I was pretty impressed with it for an under 200.00 scope. It has lots of travel and good enough glass to shoot or hunt in less then decent conditions. It will soon reside on a 22 trainer.

Dont be afraid of it. It is a good scope for the price point.

Thanks. I am currently running one on my R700 SPS Tactical AAC SD and it seems to work great. clear at max magnification and seems to hold zero so far.

+1; I've used both the Weaver V-16 and the Mueller and I would take the Mueller for overall optic quality.....

I don't know about the APT but the tac-ii is very nice for the money.

My Tac II is very nice, period. It is the first scope I mount onto any gun due to its compactness and reliability.

The Tac-2 is an excellent scope. It is completely made in Japan (it is a regadged sightron).

My son has the APT on his 22-250. The adjustments are a tad mushy, but the glass seems very clear.