• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Mule Deer Picture Thread

RemingtonSPS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
Tri-Cities, WA
In case you can't tell from my forum name, i have a passion for Mule Deer. I love the country they hang out in. I think they are a beautiful animal. They have an awesome and unique personality and i never get tired of looking at them,(or grilling them
smile.gif
) so...post your favorite Mule Deer pictures.

Here are a few family and friend pictures to get it rolling.

FamilyMontanaTrip2011040.jpg

Last years Montana Family hunt.^^^

SANY0703.jpg

2010 Montana Hunt^^^

SANY0717.jpg

2010 Montana Hunt with my older brother^^^

270-win-long-range-shooting-004.jpg

2011 Washington High Buck, from one of our favorite hunting spots.^^^

Re: Mule Deer Picture Thread

Nice buck and pictures! I think I know where that lake is......grin!

I used to be kind of a whitetail freak so this is the first mule deer buck I've ever killed. I don't discriminate against mulies anymore!

bensmuley011.jpg

Front shot

bensmuley026.jpg

My 2010 Muzzleloader buck .
DSCF5823-1.jpg

I could post pics of forkys all day but I wouldn't want to overload the server . Ha !

All of you are sure making it difficult to wait for the Montana season!!!! Have a trip set up for this year.

Wyoming 2008 rifle, 450 yds
1.jpg

Wyoming 2009, all 300 -490 yards, 3 of us tagged out in 2 days
DSC_0216.jpg

Wyoming 2011, 748 yards
PICT6592.jpg

Wyoming 2011, 514 yards
PICT6634.jpg

Hopefully, if everything works out, I'll some pics from Alberta this year. Need to add to my collection.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All of you are sure making it difficult to wait for the Montana season!!!! Have a trip set up for this year.</div></div>

I missed the boat on putting in for tags, i'm hoping there are some left over this year i can get over the counter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Idaho1991.jpg

One of my favorite bucks. I killed this one in Idaho in 1991. </div></div>

Nice. Salmon or Snake ?

Nice pictures...big WT are nice to be sure but really like those mulies.

Pics like these are the reason I'm moving from Texas to the mountains.
I shot my 1st mule this past year, I'll post pics this next weekend If I can get home. Loving the pics so far!

I hear ya. I want to move to Montana so bad i can taste it! Each year i go there to hunt it gets harder to come back home.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Near the confluence of those rivers....Nez Perce County. </div></div>

That's what I'm drawing this year . My hunting partner shot this guy on the breaks last year .
316052_10150878347470105_706250104_21116078_1592021390_n.jpg

My uncle got a 190" 3x3 a year before in the same draw .

Forgot to mention the rig I was using:
6.5 Leopard (WSM) center-grip Remington XP-100, 130 Berger (MV 3050), and the shot was 611 yards.
Optic is a S&B PMII 4-16 with Holland’s new All MOA ART reticle. Barrel is a Benchmark 1-8 twist, Dell trigger, Seekins 20 MOA picatinny rail, and a Mac brake.

Here's a little video clip I took of a nice buck that we killed a couple months later....click on it to view.

Pat - That in-law buck looks real nice...bet he was happy, I sure would have been.

my wyoming muley from 2010. Hope to get back out west this year or next!
IMG_0864.jpg

Holy muley. I want to go hunting NOW!!!

Here are my 1st, 2nd, and third mule deer

1st: shot opening morning 75 yards from the road, still had a hot cup of coffee. less than 50 yards: 7mm mag
scan0006.jpg

2nd: Shot during the high hunt, lost 11 pounds in three days on that trip. Good times. 214 yards: 6.5x47 lapua
bigbuck.jpg

3rd: Far right, First trip Montana. 525 yards: 7mm wsm built by Benchmark Barrels
SANY0717.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
100_2334.jpg
</div></div>

So...Whatcha got cookin?...Smells good. (what the doe was thinking)

There were two of them there. Just came up trying to mooch. Don't think I wasn't tempted to pistol-whip it and throw it on the grill.

Oh yeah, it was steak. Immediately afterwards we watched Denver get crushed in the playoffs, then got drunk and passed out.

keep the pictures coming, they all look great

Katieshunt008.jpg

One we got last fall. This lady hunter's first mule deer buck.