• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Multi DA Outputs

rybe390

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Hey guys. Posted this over on reddit but wanted to put it here too.

This is more of a probing question than anything else.

I'm on the hunt for a calculator that lets you output multiple DA solutions at once. Reason being, I prefer hard data, and an output of every DA you want is quicker to mess with than outputting one DA at a time. I have a tool I build that can take outputs and turn them into 3x5 cards for each DA band.

Currently I use AB mobile to go get data, I true it up, and I'm dead on until subsonic. If I true DSF then I'm good out to...forever.

I take that data, and go to JBM for a multi DA output. https://www.jbmballistics.com/cgi-bin/jbmcard-5.1.cgi

I true up JBM to the curve seen with AB. Typically they line up. If I played with DSF, jbm tails off at subsonic, and that's my issue. The output is great, and withing super/trans they typically are always within .1 of each other.

Looking for something that has the output functionality of JBM, with the calculator of AB.

If anyone knows of that....holler.

Just print out data cards in multiple DA’s
That's what I already do. I feed data in, for a DA and I get 3x5 outputs.

But the input I have to use is only for a single DA. Then I have to run the data for the next DA. I'm wondering if there is something besides the JBM tool that spits out your drop for multiple DA at the same time so you only have to run it once.

Then I'd input that one thing and have all my DA cards. Rather than input each DA.