• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Multi Use Thermal / NV

grndZr0

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2017
So, I have military experience (lots of driving) with the 7b and PVS 14. Because of my job, it was mostly driving, not alot of use on/with a rifle. I live in MT, and coyote hunt a bit, and was looking for something kinda general use that i could run on a helmet mount, or with a scope. Some of the new thermal stuff looks cool, but I'm not seeing much that can work both ways.

Anyway, just looking for ideas. I don't want to cheap out, but I also don't have a totally expendable income, so looking for something that is the best bang for the buck.

Ryan

Nox 35 and nox 18 thermals can both be weapons mounted or helmet mounted.

I don't think any i2 device is really great at both. Better to use nods and shoot passive or with a lam.

Reactions: SkyScrapin
Nox 35 and nox 18 thermals can both be weapons mounted or helmet mounted.

I don't think any i2 device is really great at both. Better to use nods and shoot passive or with a lam.

Agreed.

The Nox 35 will give you a bit more range. The Nox 18 will give you a larger field of view. Both can be weapons and helmet mounted.

There are lots of configurations to think about. Happy to shed some light if you wish to give me a ring.

Preston