• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Multicam Dipping

Clicky762

Private
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2009
Thinking about having my new 5r stock dipped in multicam. I had bookmarked Lakota Corp, but the website doesn't appear to be working. Are they still in business? If not, who's reputable?

Also, I've never done much tinkering with bolt guns before. Does removing the action from the stock and then replacing it affect accuracy much? I assume I'd have to rezero, but I'm not sure if the Remington factory has some sort of magic assembly touch that cant be replicated.

Re: Multicam Dipping

Liquid Illusions. I had some work done by him. Fast turn around prices are reasonable. Does great work. He just dipped a skull pattern on my BR rifle. He went over it with candy apple red and put gloss clear coat on it. Dipped my hamered front pedastol to match. Done in three days and out the door for $200

www.liquidillusion.net (717504-8369 he is in there all the time. He is a retired autobody guy so he can do anything you want. He has a ton of patterns not on his site. I think he has multicam