• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s MURDOCH'S RANCH & HOME SUPPLY

@MtnCreek - no. This is in a yuppy gentrification area, so no looting.
a place full of sympathizers (except the hunting store) Is pretty safe.
we havent had a ton of the looting in Denver.

Not sure how that typo occurred as the O and A are a bit apart on my keyboard....

Oh well.
eating beans and hot sauce for breakfast while working on Jimmy’s gift.....

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
@MtnCreek - no. This is in a yuppy gentrification area, so no looting.
a place full of sympathizers (except the hunting store) Is pretty safe.
we havent had a ton of the looting in Denver.

Not sure how that typo occurred as the O and A are a bit apart on my keyboard....

Oh well.
eating beans and hot sauce for breakfast while working on Jimmy’s gift.....

😂

1591806598221.png

@MtnCreek - I like a dab here and there. Too much gives me reflux issues. but I will add a touch to my “Jimmy Bomb” for some extra delight!
Mostly if I overeat and because I am kinda fat right now.

can still run, but being home a lot and stress Has not hasn't helped my girlish figure....

• Haha
There's a feed store here that has some good sauces. Next trip in there I'll hook you up.

• Love
@Lapuapalooza

no Moobs.
Just a little more weight and out of shape than normal
I am about 15 lbs over my marathon weight and can only run about 3-5 miles right now.
Pants are snug too and the ones purchased an inch up in waist size for IWB fit just right...

So not crazy, but not my normal fitness. Kinda makes me cranky.
but the wiener still works and she hasnt told me im too fat to see nekkid with the lights on (she is super trim and crazy fit) so I guess I am doin pretty darn good!!

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
@Lapuapalooza

no Moobs.
Just a little more weight and out of shape than normal
I am about 15 lbs over my marathon weight and can only run about 3-5 miles right now.
Pants are snug too and the ones purchased an inch up in waist size for IWB fit just right...

So not crazy, but not my normal fitness. Kinda makes me cranky.
but the wiener still works and she hasnt told me im too fat to see nekkid with the lights on (she is super trim and crazy fit) so I guess I am doin pretty darn good!!

If you get up in the morning and can still see your wiener, you're doing fine.

If you get up in the morning and see somebody else's wiener, you messed up.

Larry! If you will offer these guys online blowjobs, I’m sure they will getter done 😂😂

But, but, but, I've already pretty much gotten what I was seeking, except the Unicorn 180's. If I don't have to offer fellatio I'd rather not have to. A guy has to keep some dignity. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260
Ok, I went through all the effort to drag out some of our go to's. I'm missing 2 more not refrigerated. We may have a problem, but we love us some heat!🤣

20200610_215153.jpg

I have most, but do not have Mama Wu or Frank's. Are they local to a certain area?

Frank's I think can be easily found, but Mama Wu's may pose a bigger challenge. Take a peek in your local Asian Market or the like. Wait, I just asked the War Dept. She gets it at Fred Meyer's.

Ok, I went through all the effort to drag out some of our go to's. I'm missing 2 more not refrigerated. We may have a problem, but we love us some heat!🤣

View attachment 7348670
Do you really, really need someone to send you a box of farts? It looks like you may have that covered.
I have most, but do not have Mama Wu or Frank's. Are they local to a certain area?
There used to be a local bar here that did their buffalo wings in Frank’s and butter. I used to but that stuff by the gallon back when I had a cast iron gut. Should be able to get it at Kroger, or whatever big chain grocery you have in your area.

Frank’s is the original sauce used for wings.

Its the Heinz Ketchup of hot sauce.

for wings, melt a little butter in pan with low heat and stir in some granulated garlic.
stir in some Franks.
There is a recipe somewhere, I just go by how it looks....

I prefer a dab of Cholula or Cholula Chipotle on my mexican dishes and eggs though.
amazing flavor

View attachment 7348670
Frank’s is the original sauce used for wings.

Its the Heinz Ketchup of hot sauce.

for wings, melt a little butter in pan with low heat and stir in some granulated garlic.
stir in some Franks.
There is a recipe somewhere, I just go by how it looks....

I prefer a dab of Cholula or Cholula Chipotle on my mexican dishes and eggs though.
amazing flavor

Gentlemen, methinks you'se and I needs to have a conversation. HA. There's a few around here that can attest.

what kinda peppers does it use?

The sauce I make here, is from/consists of: Jalapeno, Cayenne, Habanero, Anaheim, Guajillo, Cascabel, Hungarian, Ancho, Thai, and a few others. Then there's the "science package" that I add when it's all in the pot.

(a few of ya'll will get that one)

Most others grow gardens in their summer chores, whereas we here grow peppers.