• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Must See, Freakin' Pisser..... When Hippies Weep

Re: Must See, Freakin' Pisser..... When Hippies Weep

Why does the chick in the beginning who is 'crying' sound like my 2 y/o when he is faking his crying?

Re: Must See, Freakin' Pisser..... When Hippies We

A tree responds to the crying hippie vid.
laugh.gif

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HIULIJxVr7A&feature=related

Has anyone here ever tried to wipe their behind with plastic? trees, one of America's many renewable resources!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strickland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why does the chick in the beginning who is 'crying' sound like my 2 y/o when he is faking his crying? </div></div>

It sounds much more like Elmer Fuddtucker301 in some of her posts here. Or rather her response to some of the posts here. Maybe it wasn't that particular one in the clip, but one of them wuz.

Well now I feel even better about clearcutting a shooting lane for my deerstand, even if it was only 50 yards long by 10 yards wide, it gets me that much further away from being like those guys! Btw it was 2 pines 5 oaks 33 elms and my axe fell on a chipmunk which almost lived. Im going to go vot for Mccain and Milf now. Thanks

Let me put this in perspective, with a comparative context. Hippies oppose clearing of underbrush, which is intended to reduce the risk of forest fires (nature's own regulation of the forest). Technically the clearing of underbrush, is the sacrifice of the young and weak (underbrush) to benefit the elder and strong (old growth). Perhaps if we explain to them that we want to perform tree abortions, they'll understand how sensible it is and realize that the mother trees needn't be burdened with the responsibility of caring for the younger trees sprouted from their own seed.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups . . .

-matt

The thread is more than four years old. How did you even come across it?

I see now. If you're going to bump your post count, you could find about 3,000 ways to do it less conspicuously.

Ah, they aint real Hippies, their just a bunch of emotionally troubled fucktards.

first world problems, those morons need to get over it, suck it up and shut the full cup.

If they truly were serious about the trees, and nature, and whatnot; then they would have "offed" themselves so as to fertilize the land for future growth.

Benefit to all, mankind AND nature.

I'm just sayin.....

Recycling threads is beneficial to the eco-server.

I suppose this means they're carnivores and don't smoke weed... weird hippies.

somebody didn't get hugged enough when they were kids apparently

These are the same types of dip shits that will wear a pair of Nikes..... put on a hooded cape and TRUELY believe the are getting ready to catch a ride on a comet as it comes close to Earth's atmosphere.... What a bunch of idiots.

RBW1276.... Dont worry... We WONT classify you with those people.... we all have dumb asses in our states..

Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">somebody didn't get hugged enough when they were kids apparently </div></div>

I think you nailed it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">somebody didn't get hugged enough when they were kids apparently </div></div>

I think you nailed it.</div></div>

Maybe someone got hugged <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">too</span></span> much

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rkGDzMeKvY&feature=plcp"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rkGDzMeKvY&feature=plcp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

THIS must drive them nutz....

My personal favorite story is when they set fire to the Hummer dealership in San Diego to protest the evil gas guzzling, air polluting SUV's. The funny part was the toxins from the burning Hummers was far more pollution then what would have been produced over the life of the hummers on the road.

It's pretty clear stopping pollution, deforestation, etc. is not their real goal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rkGDzMeKvY&feature=plcp"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4rkGDzMeKvY&feature=plcp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

THIS must drive them nutz.... </div></div>

that guys shoulder had to be one big bruise after all those shotgun shots on the tree

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's gonna kill them when they find out that plants compete and kill each other. </div></div>

20 years back I made my first trip to Washington State, and out to the Olympic Peninsula into the heart of logging country.

I will never forget the sign I saw in a sleepy little town we were driving through.

<span style="font-weight: bold">NO PAPER OR WOOD PRODUCTS SOLD HERE: WIPE YOUR ASS WITH A SPOTTED OWL!!</span>

Interesting video: When I compare what I see on it to speaking frankly with a calm but determined mother who lost two of her sons in Lebanon I can't help but wonder about how different cultures assign importance to so-called 'political' issues.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: horstie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbw1276</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm ashamed to be from the same state as these idiots. </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

Whoa there. I guarangoddamnedtee you that these assholes aren't from NC. I see these fuckers every time I have the misfortune, of having to be in downtown Asheville. If there is a genuine native in that bunch I will be surprised. If there is one of those mentally deformed cunts that can trace its ancestry back more than 1 generation in NC I will eat that damned rock thunder cunt is pledging her alegiance to.
Just because a cat has her kittens in an oven, that doesn't mean we are gonna call them biscuits. The term carpetbagger is alive and well in my south.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to run up and lick their tears like Cartman.... </div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/owzhYNcd4OM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/owzhYNcd4OM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">holy shit. 4 year jump. damn someone did some digging to resurrect this stuff. </div></div>

Yeah, that would be tbird1960. He has loads of zombie threads under his belt.

When I worked in a sawmill in northern B.C; we had discussed a few other logging company's "logo's". One was a huge poster:

<span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">EARTH FIRST</span></span>

<span style="color: #3366FF">(insert picture of Earth, taken from the moon)</span>

<span style="font-size: 8pt">we'll log the rest, later.</span>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other one simply said:

<span style="font-size: 23pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">SAHARA LOGGING COMPANY</span></span>

Now we're over here,

Hell, my college major is nothing but ecology, and I don't even understand these assholes. Some people are just so fucking stupid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: horstie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rbw1276</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm ashamed to be from the same state as these idiots. </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

Whoa there. I guarangoddamnedtee you that these assholes aren't from NC. I see these fuckers every time I have the misfortune, of having to be in downtown Asheville. If there is a genuine native in that bunch I will be surprised. If there is one of those mentally deformed cunts that can trace its ancestry back more than 1 generation in NC I will eat that damned rock thunder cunt is pledging her alegiance to.
Just because a cat has her kittens in an oven, that doesn't mean we are gonna call them biscuits. The term carpetbagger is alive and well in my south.</div></div>

This. Most of the Asheville and Brevard types aren't natives. That area has become a Mecca for these types.

More importantly, I found it interesting the drum/drumstick used by the dirty male hippy was made of wood.

You better watch that line of thought. Using living things for any purpose is only okay if you apologize for it.

"I found it interesting the drum/drumstick used by the dirty male hippy was made of wood."

Impossible. I have it on good authority that this individual's late uncle Harold, donated his remains to the collective. That is actually uncle Harold's dried and shellaced hipbone.