• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muzzle devices

No. At least not in any way you could call a test. A buddy has one and for the couple rounds I put through it it seemed impressive, but that doesn't really mean anything without taking any measurements, and a comparison only works if you use the same rifle for multiple brakes.

I did thread the holes in my Hypertap so I could tune it the same way the Gen3 APA's work. The concept works for sure.

I absolutely love mine that I use on my Precision rifles, APA has always seemed to make a very effective MB as for as recoil reduction goes but being able to tune the muzzle rise and shift is just outstanding.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
I absolutely love mine that I use on my Precision rifles, APA has always seemed to make a very effective MB as for as recoil reduction goes but being able to tune the muzzle rise and shift is just outstanding.
It's definitely at the top of my list of brakes to try out.