• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Amazing Flat Washer Shot!

G

imnot in2 punktuawchun so dont even start on me about that my buddies and me wuz out at the rang earlier 2day drinkin and shootin when tommy bet me that i couldnt put one thru the middle of this flat washer at 1000 w/o hittin neither side i won the bet

Re: My Amazing Flat Washer Shot!

Seems to me that there is a joke behind this... just waiting for the punchline.

DK

i think you still lose the other guy hit the can at a mile.

lol

i forgot he thinks he did or someone else might have but his 338 projectile was a tight fit in the hole in the can so it must have been him.

Drinking and shooting
wink.gif
.... Not real smart. Sounds like you had a good bit.

that aint the reel boolit we couldnt find that one cuz it was all mixed up with the rest of them in the hillside but tommy said he seen the dirt fly up when i shot so it counts i was lookin through my bsa at full powr so i couldn see as good as he cuold he didnt have no scope

Impressive!!!LOL. What's next??

you better be carefull because i got in trouble for commenting on the other post here is the reply aimed at me.

"Originally Posted By: benchduckHey
Wild Bill. I posted these pictures this morning from my phone for the people who were at the shoot. All one hundred of them not for arm chair snipers."

i think i better be carefull as i must be an armchair sniper. LOL

If he sees you making a joke you will be a Cinima Sniper is that bigger than an armchair sniper?

well i aint no armchair sniper we was in chaise lounges if you don't know the difference between the two then you aint no sniper i want to be associated with no way damned old skool webbed fucking chaise lounges ya hear

We used to do somethin' similar when we were younger. Shoot a hole in a penny with a .243 -- generally at 500 or so yards -- then see how many .223 boolits we could shoot through the hole without touching the penny at the same distance. I think I put like 26 or 27 boolits through the hole before just nicking the penny.

Oh yeah, it was with iron sights as well!!!!

I was ice fishing once a dropped a lite Coleman Lanturn down the hole. 2 years later I was trolling late one Sept. afternoon and hooked that same lanturn,...Damn thing was it was still lite. Tell you what, move that penny to 100yds and drop the 223 count to 2 and I'll turn that Lanturn out!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Well, okay Gunfighter -- I *might* have exaggerated a little bit -- it prolly was closer to 450 yards, but still with iron sights!

Sort of, James Garner: “Support Your Local Sheriff”. ???

went back out today and shot some more threw washer in the air and shot through the hole with my 22 pistol 10 times in a row not a scratch on the washer i think this is my lucky washer

Don't doubt it at all tucker301! When we were younger we did the same. Got so easy we started using Wrist Rockets to launch those pennies with holes in 'em -- added a degree of dificulty don't ya know! I still hold the record to this day -- 25 in a row through the hole before grazing it enough to cause a detectable shift in its' trajectory.

Hey tucker did you come to the fun shoot at rays in Va<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">went back out today and shot some more threw washer in the air and shot through the hole with my 22 pistol 10 times in a row not a scratch on the washer i think this is my lucky washer </div></div>

For all the naysayers about the hole in the can shot go to funshoot at Rays in Va under tact comps goto page 4 and schroll down to the firing line where all the extreme long range shooting was taken place and whats that behind the shooters? Spotters thats right mate and they have spotting scopes the little thingys thier looking through mate great for spoting hits or misses and nocalls especially shotgun hits on roos @ 25 yards or more. before you start making your armchair comments and making fun of some damn fine shooting regardless of who made the hit,(To be determined) you might want to quit letting your mouth write a check that your ass cant cash.

For all the naysayers about the hole in the can shot go to funshoot at Rays in Va under tact comps goto page 4 and schroll down to the firing line where all the extreme long range shooting was taken place and whats that behind the shooters? Spotters thats right mate and they have spotting scopes the little thingys thier looking through mate great for spoting hits or misses and nocalls especially shotgun hits on roos @ 25 yards or more. before you start making your armchair comments and making fun of some damn fine shooting regardless of who made the hit,(To be determined) you might want to quit letting your mouth write a check that your ass cant cash.

I didn't go to Ray's. I went to Tommy's and we drank beers and made trick shots until dark:30.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> before you start making your armchair comments and making fun of some damn fine shooting regardless of who made the hit,(To be determined) you might want to quit letting your mouth write a check that your ass cant cash. </div></div>

Wait a second. Who's making fun of my shooting tricks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> you might want to quit letting your mouth write a check that your ass cant cash.</div></div>

I'm sure you didn't mean that to sound like a threat, but next time you might want to consider rephrasing anyway. Apart from the fact that, I'm told, threatening other members is against the rules here, doing so with such a tired cliche kinda makes you look like a douche.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">threatening other members is against the rules here, doing so with such a tired cliche kinda makes you look like a douche. </div></div>

No kinda about it.

sorry if that sounded threating I did not intend it that way clearly you guys are good guys with a sense of humor I've since changed my poopy diaper and would like to say I'm sorry I had to much fun this weekend and not enough sleep so just to show you no hard fellings if your ever over my way the beers are on me according to tuckers post he should like that, again good joke man keep up tha good work, thanks ray.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creep in 2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> you might want to quit letting your mouth write a check that your ass cant cash.</div></div>

I'm sure you didn't mean that to sound like a threat, but next time you might want to consider rephrasing anyway. Apart from the fact that, I'm told, threatening other members is against the rules here, doing so with such a tired cliche kinda makes you look like a douche. </div></div>

I don't see how this was possible. 1000 what? Feet? Yards? Inches? mm? How did your "spotter" see the shot with NO SCOPE when you couldn't tell with your BSA on high power? It is a good joke though.... What caliber was this done with?