• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My Apologies to the Hide

Status
Not open for further replies.
QuickNDirty, maybe you will meet Jimmy Hoffa on your vacation. That would be cool, being he is famous and all. Get his autograph for a keepsake.

You in the army or some shit? How am I supposed to get an autograph from a dead guy?

Your killing me and my joke. When your dead also!! Hit by "stray" bullet from Haiti gang banger or friendly fire. Not sure Haiti police do much investigation in said matters.

Reactions: Bender
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-HbvtNNGBMk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Your killing me and my joke. When your dead also!! Hit by "stray" bullet from Haiti gang banger or friendly fire. Not sure Haiti police do much investigation in said matters.

Man, I've tried to figure this Hoffa shit out, but now you're talking about me getting autographs when I'm dead. I don't get it. That's some Airforce level stuff there, so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

G'night 2aguy, I'm sure you mean well.

While this has been an entertaining thread, the de-evolution into name calling and threats is rather childish.
I suppose next, someones lunch bag is gonna get stepped on.
How about the two of you meet out by the jungle gym at 3 o'clock and solve this like 6th graders.

The beginning of atonement is the sense of its necessity.

- Lord Byron

PPB,

Did you really showcase Casa Del Veer??? Damn. Veer is hardly a man clad in robes of spotless white but, that just ain't right at all, and I think maybe you have incurred a debt to Veer. Redemption is at hand and I will help you count your steps down the road of penance, one dollar at a time. You have a history of humanitarian acts and now is the time to align yourself with saints, St Augustine in particular. And there is little need to linger on Augustine's notion of sin and atonement. To expunge your sins you should pray, as a Christian, every day Dimitte nobis debita nostra: "Forgive us our sins." Take note how, in the Latin of the Lord's Prayer, "sins" were usually termed debita-"debts."

Like all other Christian preachers of his generation, Augustine never doubted that prayer for forgiveness should be accompanied by almsgiving. Alms provided the "wings" that brought the Lord's Prayer up to heaven. Without such wings no prayer could fly. So here you go, take flight dear PPB:

https://scoutsniper.org/contribute/

Godspeed,
MTT

Welcome back Mo, and a timely return.

Oh Mark, just clean up the house man. It's dirty. You know it's dirty and the paper trail doesn't give a warm fuzzy feeling.
And go to that shithole? Ya, homie don't do shithole. Thank you and tell Sally hi.

If the party's moving from Tucker's to Haiti, I'm out.

While this has been an entertaining thread, the de-evolution into name calling and threats is rather childish.
I suppose next, someones lunch bag is gonna get stepped on.
How about the two of you meet out by the jungle gym at 3 o'clock and solve this like 6th graders.

Fuckin' a bubba...
These two have had a pissin match going on for entirely to long.

R

Marine? Oh no. I was Air Farce. The Big Blue Corporation.

Marines kinda scare me. I'm glad we have them, but maybe we should keep them in cages between wars. :cool:

You must have had an office job.
Prolly one of the hospital staff that would wear a parka to walk the 25' to the door.

south-park-s01e09c19-back-home-16x9.jpg

I told you Markus, Jimmy don't do shithole no mo.

200w.webp

[mindless Hollywood GIF]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/7R0l2cQfzvi9O\/200.gif"}[/IMG2]

He went thataway, Mr. Rooney!

Last edited:
Well shit. I take some days to make my cross country move and all hell breaks loose. I missed the offending thread and stumble into this one.

That's what I get for deciding that finding the moving box of clean underwear took priority over getting internet set up at the house.

Reactions: Snipe260
Well shit. I take some days to make my cross country move and all hell breaks loose. I missed the offending thread and stumble into this one.

That's what I get for deciding that finding the moving box of clean underwear took priority over getting internet set up at the house.

clean underwear???
you one dem uppitty moes

I
Think
Im
Gonna
Fucking

Hurl

Honestly it's an embarrassment to the site to let this sort of nonsense continue. There are non winners here.

Honestly it's an embarrassment to the site to let this sort of nonsense continue. There are non winners here.

While I agree with you 200%, this kind of thread is essential for keeping certain SH members in high spirit.
When guys are out of booze and/or cigarettes, the best way to handle such extreme situations is to bitch
about something unrelated....

While I agree with you 200%, this kind of thread is essential for keeping certain SH members in high spirit.
When guys are out of booze and/or cigarettes, the best way to handle such extreme situations is to bitch
about something unrelated....

I know I laughed harder in this thread than I have in a while. How the fuck could someone expect me to get an autograph when I'm dead? That's just fucking silly.

clean underwear???
you one dem uppitty moes

I moved back into the house that I shared with my now ex-wife. My lady is determined to make it "hers" in all the right ways if you catch my meaning. Clean junk is in my best interest.

just trying to be funny...
i.m glad you guys made it safely, if i was closer i would help you get settled in doing some chores to her specs...
coming up on the weekend, take that gal dancin, man...

just trying to be funny...
i.m glad you guys made it safely, if i was closer i would help you get settled in doing some chores to her specs...
coming up on the weekend, take that gal dancin, man...

No worries brother. I went commando for so many years overseas that I'm afraid "the twins" would drop below my knees if I continued the practice here.

I dance with her at every opportunity, appropriate or not. Hoping to take her out for some live music on the Mobile causeway real soon. Sunset and beers at The Bluegill is always a great time.

Thanks buddy. My internet life is apparently way too boring.

I've made enough real-world enemies that it never occurred to me to accumulate them online.

Id have to go back and find the post that precipitated the decline to Full Retard. It certainly didn't take long to get there.

Hey. Not everyone is lucky enough to suffer the attentions of an armed latent bull moose disco duck rump ranger with a court-documented history of violent behavior and an adolescent's lack of self-control.

And, best of all, the only things separating us are a state line and his lack of gas money. As you might guess, I'm heeled 24/7.

On a side note, I'm just about halfway through a magnificent read. I just got through the chapter on Haitian orphanage scammers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0074B55IK/

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"533","width":"345","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/p2ixtV7.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

A tactical chastity belt may be a good addition to your daily loadout.

Still amazing that that kind of threat doesn't warrant a ban. Bizzaro forum moderation. On a military-grade weapons forum threats to physically track down members and their families is met with a galactic yawn by the site mod. Wow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking I'd definitely report to your local officials just to establish a paper trail. That way if you had to plant him, you showed an effort beforehand to let the authorities keep an eye out for him. Might really strengthen a self-defense case.

What exactly is "Military-grade weapons"?

R

A tactical chastity belt may be a good addition to your daily loadout.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/2QKkoi2.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

Hey. Not everyone is lucky enough to suffer the attentions of an armed latent bull moose disco duck rump ranger with a court-documented history of violent behavior and an adolescent's lack of self-control.

And, best of all, the only things separating us are a state line and his lack of gas money. As you might guess, I'm heeled 24/7.

On a side note, I'm just about halfway through a magnificent read. I just got through the chapter on Haitian orphanage scammers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0074B55IK/

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"533","width":"345","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/p2ixtV7.jpg?1"}[/IMG2]

So far that was the highlight of my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.