• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Badass Daughter

Re: My Badass Daughter

Tell your daughter thats some good shooting, congrats Jim you done well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I told Jim, I just wish she was 30 years older!

1911fan </div></div>

Im 22
smile.gif

Cant find any girls that shoot!
Oh well

holster72, wouldnt that be, illegal?

Hello Everyone!

I am Jim the Plumber's daughter, my name is Shayla and I am 22 years old. I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments that were left on here. Especially the ones congradulating my father for doing such a good job. He really has taught me everything I know about shooting and introduced me to a sport that I respect and love. Now. For the boys... I have a boyfriend of 5 years this December.. but thanks for the flattering comments, lol.

Shayla, i just want to thankyou. You have cost me a few hundred bucks. My wife saw your rifle and fell in love with your barrel so i guess one of those is in store for my household. Good shooting and good job on your deer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello Everyone!

I am Jim the Plumber's daughter, my name is Shayla and I am 22 years old. I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments that were left on here. Especially the ones congradulating my father for doing such a good job. He really has taught me everything I know about shooting and introduced me to a sport that I respect and love. Now. For the boys... I have a boyfriend of 5 years this December.. but thanks for the flattering comments, lol. </div></div>

Shayla,

I'm 46 years old and have a 26 year old daughter. Seeing you makes me think of her. Here are a few words of wisdom for you.

1. If it's male don’t trust it
2. If its mouth is moving it's lying
3. It only wants one thing
4. Cut no slack, take no prisoners

Stay safe and keep up the good shooting, I know your dad is proud of you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello Everyone!

I am Jim the Plumber's daughter, my name is Shayla and I am 22 years old. I wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments that were left on here. Especially the ones congradulating my father for doing such a good job. He really has taught me everything I know about shooting and introduced me to a sport that I respect and love. Now. For the boys... I have a boyfriend of 5 years this December.. but thanks for the flattering comments, lol. </div></div>

. </div></div>

aw come on William you just let our secret out to the rest of the women in the world
laugh.gif
. But again ill agree great shooting Shayla

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are a few words of wisdom for you.

</div></div>
You weasel spy!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello Everyone!

. </div></div>

aw come on William you just let our secret out to the rest of the women in the world
laugh.gif
. But again ill agree great shooting Shayla </div></div>

When you have a daughter it changes everything...............I was a horn dog once
wink.gif

ive heard that before, i got a little sister though, bout 16 so i understand where your coming from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are a few words of wisdom for you.

</div></div>
You weasel spy!
laugh.gif

</div></div>

From the way she shoots, she'll need very little help from her dad
grin.gif

When you have a daughter ,target practice means more. i have two daughters ages 4 and two and there brother who is 14

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jim the Plumber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello Everyone!

Well be sure to tell him that you're getting all kinds of extravagant proposals and EXPENSIVE offers from this forum.

Print off these images for him and tell him about all the hot firefighters and marines that want to chase you!!

http://listicles.thelmagazine.com/2009/05/12-sexy-firefighter-calendar-pictures/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ghoghunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you have a daughter ,target practice means more. i have two daughters ages 4 and two and there brother who is 14 </div></div>
The older brother will take care of his sister boyfriends.
I had a WHOLE LOT of fun with my sister ones
grin.gif

Im saving this topic for when I think about putting a good looking female of significance in my life on here...

And yeah Will... Thanks for ruining everything
cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yeah Will... Thanks for ruining everything
cry.gif
</div></div>

Like you horn dogs had a chance
whistle.gif

that seriously is some great shooting, congrats and keep it up.

Our loss is his gain.
wink.gif

Good she's 22 i feel better...for a minute I thought I was in the hot girlfriends thread, as I never go there;) . Can we all say she's stunning.

..I would say Jim you need to watch out for your daughter but she can take care of herself..Great shooting!!! Great parenting!!

Nice group, you have a right to be proud of her. Love to see children, especially girls getting outdoors and shooting

I have some pics of my daughter from this past summer that I think I'll start another thread with.

awesome shooting shayla and good job on the deer. being from oregon i gotta say guys, women here shoot alot
smile.gif
and hot ones too. just like jims daughter.

and yah you guys are right, i have a 1 yr old daughter, it changes everything. But her grandpa bought her a pink .22 for her when she was a week old and ive already started a magnum research 22 for her for when shes old enough to shoot lol. where were you guys hunting at shayla? ive only went along on hunts as im not wantin to pay out of state fees lol. but hadnt saw country like that very much except for right down southern wa.

I've got a couple sons I'd like to introduce her to!
smile.gif
Nothing like getting more shooters in the family. My wife is a shooter and it is so nice!