• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My Boy!

kilo7788

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2010
Monroe, Michigan
I was working a weapons display so I let my son get down and dirty with the M2. I didnt even have to show where to put his hand or where to look. Kind of scary.

Re: My Boy!

Kids have a knack for this kind of thing, my two and half year old did the same thing a month ago. Gotta make ya proud when your boy its a BA!

That's the best picture ever!! It should be a poster, reminds me of the other ones like the picture of the female sniper and her bright blue eyes. But this one is better. Baby got .50

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcrich</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's the best picture ever!! It should be a poster, reminds me of the other ones like the picture of the female sniper and her bright blue eyes. But this one is better. Baby got .50 </div></div>

Gotta link to that one???
wink.gif

awesome pic! can't wait till my son is old enough to go enjoy the outdoors and shooting sports.