• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s My Cheating GF

M@D-M@X

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of my GF and get the fuck out, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's a link with pics. of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.

<span style="color: #3333FF">GF005.JPG</span>

Re: My Cheating GF

Hmmm I was expecting a sting in that somewhere. Still at least no sheep were harmed.

I guess his meat was crispy afterwards too...

Maybe you and your father can share your GF and put both your meat in at the same time. I'm sure the drippings from his meat won't taint yours too bad.

In my best Jed Clampet voice... "They's some real sick puppies hanging out here."

At least he didn't have his meat in your grill
    grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Horse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least he didn't have his meat in your grill
    grin.gif
    </div></div>

Dude thats just F'n wrong... but funny
    laugh.gif

i was looking up Maury Povich's number for you. bastid. you know they do come in other colors now. that may make it easier to move on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DMann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somewhere there's a GF big enough for the both of you.

Probably <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Shankster's Place</span></span>. </div></div>

fixed it for you but you werent too far off the first time around!

Post some naked pictures of her so we can see if she was worth it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DMann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Somewhere there's a GF big enough for the both of you.

Probably <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Shankster's Place</span></span>. </div></div>

fixed it for you but you werent too far off the first time around! </div></div>

Now! This is funny....

DAMN! Thats 2 times I was had tonight. First by cartman and his rachel bilson sex seen and now this. funny as hell.

gf's may come and go so before you fo and do something you may regret. why not ask your dad to grab a few steaks and a 6 pack and see if a mutual agreement can be reached. Possibly you and your dad can switch days with your meat in your gf. if it still tastes the same I see no reason you can't share.