• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My CZ is done for now...

dlc356

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2006
B'ham, Alabama
Nothing fancy but thought I'd share.

CZ 452 Varmint threaded by Aaron's Guns (DarinR thanks again for suggesting him).
Base by HotRod9mm
1" QD Burris Med. height rings
Tasco 6-24X42
Harris 6-9 BRMS notch leg w/PodLoc
Rifle Basix Trigger

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

Just got it back today and will hopefully get to re-zero it Sunday. Before the threading and trigger it was shooting tiny groups out to 50 and 1-1.75" at 100. I believe the trigger will make a world of difference. Those results were with the factory trigger that had about a mile of creep. The new RB feels great and breaks like glass.

Re: My CZ is done for now...

I need to have my barrell threaded on my 452. That looks real nice. What suppressor is that. I'm currently waiting on a Tactiacal Innovations Quest. How does that set up sound?

It's a Tactical Innovations Tac65. Since I just got the rifle back I haven't had a chance to shoot it with the can yet. The Tac65 on my 10/22 with subsonic rds is bolt slap quiet. Being a bolt gun and a little longer, it wouldn't surprise me if I just hear the hammer drop on this one. I will find out tomorrow when I get a chance to shoot it.

That is as good as it gets,and really nice figure in that stock for sure.