• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My dad tried to help....

JH1961

Private
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2021
Alabama
My dad knew that I was getting back into reloading and was having trouble finding powder and primers. So, the other day when he was visiting his tax accountant, who also reloads, the topic came up. When I got in from work he called me. He informed me that he had 2#s of powder for me. I was ecstatic! I asked him, 'What kind? 'He said he wasn't sure, but the clerk told him it would work for 'most handguns'. So, I drove over, stoping on the way to pick up dinner for my folks. My dad was practically bursting at the seams when he handed me a shopping bag containing (2) 1-pound containers of Alliant 'Reloader 50'. I don't own a .50, but I have an AWESOME dad!

How’s your dad accountant still alive?
It wasn't his accountant's fault. He had referred my dad to an LGS that sold reloading supplies. The clerk there gave my dad bad information. It's all worked out, though. I was in my favorite LGS yesterday afternoon picking up a 'new to me' Remington 581 'project gun'. While there I noticed a .50 rifle and asked the store's owner if he knew of anyone that reloaded .50BMG. He made a phone call. The powder will have a new owner this afternoon.