• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos My daughter getting ready for the range...

Re: My daughter getting ready for the range...

Nice Picture...showed it to my wife ...

"Love is a warm gun" ? or - just a really big one

OR - "screw the pony i want one of these"

Don't know if this will frighten off future playmates or gain new ones. She must be pretty tuff just to hold that up. Made my wife come over just to show her that I wasn't the only one pushing for young ones to be interested in shooting. I believe you have me topped hands down!! Good luck in keeping her entertained in shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wvtrainer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagayos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prioritize!!!!! Your daughter needs shoes, not a bad ass rifle!!!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

Everybody gotta learn to shoot in their socks.... You never know what might happen, even <span style="font-weight: bold">if </span>your socks are purple striped "Dora the Explorer" socks.</div></div>

The Dora socks are tactical, I'm sure!

Someday she'll fire that cannon way better than you do and will make you cry like a little girl!!!

Keep that picture on hand for the day her date shows up to take her to the senior prom! Good times...good times...

nice, definately put yearly measure marks on it.