• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

My sister’s(she lives in IL) work just mandated the experimental gene therapy and she already has the religious exemption paperwork filled out and looking for a notary

Colorado’s bitch-ass governor just mandated it for gov workers. I work for the transit system in Denver but it’s technically a corporation so nobody knows what the fuck is going on. I’ve heard that it won’t happen for us but I don’t trust the piece of shit who said that. If it does I will be getting the religious exemption first, then I will ask my union to protect me(ahhahaha!), then I will let them fire me

IF (please read that first word carefully) you decide to get the vaccine, try and snag the Johnson and Johnson as it relies of more established 'tech'

Also if you go to a local Walgreens/CVS, they have the blank cards just sitting there....

And yeah, I just kinda caved. Figured this was not the hill I wanted to make my stand on (FTR, I like my new job--had this been my old job dick pics may have gotten sent).

Telling your employer to go fuck themselves is very gratifying.
If you are of retirement age it works best.

You can bet the pussies you work with will not have the balls.

The labor unions are a bunch of company owned pussies these days as well.

You will have no help from anyone.

You however can walk upright as a full grown ass man. Hard to find these days.

Time to be John Galt.

This.

If you're good enough, you can walk out by yourself and cripple the business. Most aren't quite that good, so you can unite with a group of fellow employees (hypothetically call this a "union") and together you can enter into contractual agreements with your employer (call this process "collective bargaining"). Or you can exercise your freedom to walk away and find a different job (often referred to as "right to work"). Both approaches have their places, although it seems that folks who were locked into one paradigm have suddenly taken an interest in the opposite over the past few weeks :unsure:
Nice job, well written..

To all...
Grow some fucking nuts and stop the cry baby shit.

IF (please read that first word carefully) you decide to get the vaccine, try and snag the Johnson and Johnson as it relies of more established 'tech'

Also if you go to a local Walgreens/CVS, they have the blank cards just sitting there....

And yeah, I just kinda caved. Figured this was not the hill I wanted to make my stand on (FTR, I like my new job--had this been my old job dick pics may have gotten sent).
If you caved, you are a puss.

Nobody listen to this clown.

Once you cave, you will always cave, you can't be trusted w shit

1628721645731.png

If you caved, you are a puss.

Nobody listen to this clown.

Once you cave, you will always cave, you can't be trusted w shit

Make your choices and live with em.

Be man enough to let others do the same.

No they will hire no talent sheep that can eisily be controlled by worthless unqualified managers.

You been living under a rock?

Getting the job done is of little importance if you don't own the place.

Reactions: Waknstak and Bradu
Any time you would like to come and take the items I am no longer to be trusted with, you are free to try.

Just remember if I listen to what you says I am a hero
If I rely on what the government say I am a pussy.

Maybe I'll just listen to myself.

I'll be waiting pussy. You aint got the balls to do shit but talk big on the interwebs.

My BIL walked out on Monday. They said that masks were mandatory and he said that he wanted to talk with the supervisor. They said that it wasn't negotiable so he walked. I think that there's only one other qualified person to do his job. So I figure within the week they'll call him to come back or let him work from home

No they will hire no talent sheep that can eisily be controlled by worthless unqualified managers.

You been living under a rock?

Getting the job done is of little importance if you don't own the place.

Couldn't have said it better. I've seen this a lot in the past 10 years and it's fucking sad. A guy at work that does horrible quality work when he does work, shows up late 90% of the time and misses about one day a week. He put in his two week notice and they offered him a $3.50 an hour raise. I still make more than that guy but feel like I should call in more and show up late to see how it works for me.

My BIL walked out on Monday. They said that masks were mandatory and he said that he wanted to talk with the supervisor. They said that it wasn't negotiable so he walked. I think that there's only one other qualified person to do his job. So I figure within the week they'll call him to come back or let him work from home

As for a raise when they do

Being hysterically stupid should hurt

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
My Job sent a memo last week stating everybody had to have the shot by aug 25th or someshit OR we will need to do a PCR test every 2 weeks. On one hand , I am inclined to do the PCR test as I feel this whole hysteria will blow over to something else to focus on. Especially, if/when all the side effects start coming to out.
BUt i am in nowhere near fiscal shape to lose or walk away from my job and besides going to a new place will require it more than likely anyway. I have a very specific skill set. (if you want to call it that), I usually have no problem finding work but this time with the whole shot and looming shutdowns again i am concerned. So im kinda like fuck it ill get the shot so my family won't have to and be done. i'm 49 years old so its been a good run if this shot is poison. I also take a small measure of comfort that the processes and procedures and technology today to test medicines are lightyears from what mankind had when they were developing the smallpox vaccine for instance. Or at least that is what i like to tell myself. so thats where i am at currently.

just got an update, and they are going to require it for staff working at hospitals or places where they make it mandatory, but not everyone, yet.

It’s going to be mandatory at any larger company soon.

For the guys saying just tell your employer to go stick it then good luck with that. And be prepared to make that decision again in 3 months when more companies mandate it unless you are working at a small company.

I don’t think this is the hill to die on. It’s coming but you need critical mass to be effective and you aren’t going to get it right now. Right now you’re gonna be part of the 3% who walk and no one misses you next week.

Be smart, not emotional.

Reactions: srtsam
if someone wants to get the vaccine then cool... but i just can't wrap my head around a company MAKING someone put something into their body without a choice other than possible termination of their job. where are all the "my body my choice" bitches at now?
They only care about that when someone wants to murder and innocent child.

Reactions: KYAggie
This.

If you're good enough, you can walk out by yourself and cripple the business. Most aren't quite that good, so you can unite with a group of fellow employees (hypothetically call this a "union") and together you can enter into contractual agreements with your employer (call this process "collective bargaining"). Or you can exercise your freedom to walk away and find a different job (often referred to as "right to work"). Both approaches have their places, although it seems that folks who were locked into one paradigm have suddenly taken an interest in the opposite over the past few weeks :unsure:
My sister works at one of the major auto manufactures and works with union people, though she is not one of them. They had lifted all this mask hoop la and things were getting back to normal. Recently the Union called for masks or they would cause issues. So now she, who is not union, has to follow union stipulations.

Btw she got laid off last year, because of the shut down, then brought back and was working overtime because they were so far behind. Said mandatory vaccinations would cause her to walk.

My company ask you to, but not mandatory. But then again, they told our branch that we will be working from home on a permanent basis since they are not going to renew the office lease. We haven't been in the office in over a year. Our numbers are through the roof. Sucks not interacting with anyone at work though.

Minnesota is requiring it for all state workers as well.
CDC just noted that vaccinated are transmitting the virus the same as non-vaccinated and is why they went back to saying we need masks.

I don't get how that can be the case and these vaccines still be required, especially given they aren't FDA approved, that would mean regardless your vaccination status you are as likely to pass on or get the virus.

It would literally mean nothing, no difference in public health or the health of fellow employees, or customers, or whatever, then, to not have the vaccine. Wouldn't matter.

I think I am going to send a couple of those forms from that "americas front line doctors" website and see what they have to say.

I'm already in a battle with FMLA stuff they've been approving for about 7 years and just now decided doesn't qualify... a genetic condition. Maybe I'll get lucky and the shot will kill me, just hopefully won't be too painful.

I don't know about the OP, but when it comes to government workers here, they aren't going to care if you walk out, not at all, it won't be a statement, won't matter a lick.

So you aren't saying anything by walking away.

My son left a VP job in a woke company. He now is working from home in a multinational company that could care less about his status because they went to an all "at home" work force (at least at his level). He went from working up to 90 hours a week to 40-45 and he's reconnecting with his wife and child. Got news recently that they are expecting a second child. The stress from the old job prevented them from conceiving for the last 2 years. Second month in the new job, she's preggo.

The cool thing, he may have to go to some of the offices in the future but his wife and kids will be welcome all on the company's dime. London, Paris, Hong Kong are just a few of the places he told me that I can remember.

When one door closes another will be opened. Stay safe and healthy, I recently heard there are 1 million jobs available than people who are unemployed.

My nephew is CG in Kodiak and is refusing the vaccine. They are threatening him and others with CM, dishonorable discharge, even the brig. He says he’s not backing down. Y’all pray for him. He has had a stellar enlistment.

He is confined to the island and removed from duty.

It’s going to be mandatory at any larger company soon.

For the guys saying just tell your employer to go stick it then good luck with that. And be prepared to make that decision again in 3 months when more companies mandate it unless you are working at a small company.

I don’t think this is the hill to die on. It’s coming but you need critical mass to be effective and you aren’t going to get it right now. Right now you’re gonna be part of the 3% who walk and no one misses you next week.

Be smart, not emotional.
I work for a large company that is vital to your everyday life and we barely had the manpower to stay afloat before this virus. If 3% of the current employees walked it would cause a shit storm of epic proportions.

Any time you would like to come and take the items I am no longer to be trusted with, you are free to try.

Just remember if I listen to what you says I am a hero
If I rely on what the government say I am a pussy.

Maybe I'll just listen to myself.

I'll be waiting pussy. You aint got the balls to do shit but talk big on the interwebs.
Take the jab so you don't lose your job, you coward

Not only are they trying to force the Jab on us, they now want into our Social Media. Looks like someone is retiring early. lol Looks like a fucking shit load of people are gonna be walking out. Good luck with all that lmfao. Gonna be an EPIC SHIT SHOW!

https://mynorthwest.com/3078294/ran...ate-social-media-content-or-face-termination/
So they end up firing all the police who won't enforce new gun restrictions and replace them with people who will? Interesting tactic. So much for the Western part of the state being same from the reforms. Looks like it was made vague for this very purpose.

I'm self employed. I am a contractor and my wife and I own a restaurant that my wife runs. So I dont have much to worry about. However, I do have customers that are starting to ask if I am vaccinated. Long story short, I tell them that if vaccination status is going to be an issue, I will send them a bill for work performed, pull my permit if applicable and move on to the next job. The conversation usually ends there.

We do not require any of our staff to get vaccinated. We never shut down one day during this covid ordeal and neither I or my wife have caught it, or atleast to our knowledge. My wife sometimes interacts with 300-400 people a day. She does require staff to wear masks, but mostly so she doesn't have to hear complaints from customers. Even during the mask mandates, we werent turning people away if they didn't have a mask. Its not our job to enforce a mandate and why would we turn away perfectly good sale? Surprisingly, we only had one case of known covid at the restaurant, and it was during the first wave, and not spread at work. Nothing in months, coming up on a year now.

I travel all over, shooting matches, building homes, picking up workers, talking with trades, in and out of people's homes, in and out of home depot and supply stores ect. I keep my distance from most people and I will wear a mask if it makes my clients feel more comfortable or if they are older. I dont usually wear one where it is not required.

With how difficult it is to find anyone to work and how much I am having to pay people to show up, it seems like there would be plenty of opportunities for those that feel they may need to walk from a job because of mandatory vaccinations. On a busy day at the restaurant, they will frequently make over $35 and hour. My unskilled labor make $15-20/hr and skilled labor is $25-$75 depending on the trade. I'm not saying that walking from a good job would be easy, but sometimes as one door closes, another one opens. If I knew a deadline was fast approaching, I would atleast be exploring my options for other employment opportunities. You may be surprised what it out there right now.

I do feel for you though, and as someone who employs people, I don't think I could ever force anyone to make that decision.

What I can’t understand is our governor is requiring all of us at the DOT to get the fucking shot. But employees at the state colleges and universities; teachers and staff at the state’s public K-12 schools; legislative employees; the judicial branch; and employees of the state’s eight other separately elected statewide officials, including staff for the lieutenant governor and attorney general are exempt from getting fucking vaccinated.

You're a govt employee. Sue for rights violation under the 14th amendment.

IANAL

Reactions: Tokay444
I'm still waiting for you to come take my shit.

You won't.

Unless its up the ass.
You are a funny little bitch.
You are a whining, complying, problematic, and possibly a drunkard w your last statement.
You keep being afraid and doing things, and having things done to you, so you can keep your job

Reactions: Doc68
I work for a large company that is vital to your everyday life and we barely had the manpower to stay afloat before this virus. If 3% of the current employees walked it would cause a shit storm of epic proportions.

There is no company, large or small, that is vital to my everyday life.

You are a funny little bitch.
You are a whining, complying, problematic, and possibly a drunkard w your last statement.
You keep being afraid and doing things, and having things done to you, so you can keep your job
So no hot man sex? I had the candles out and everything...

I was so looking forward to you doing things to me so I could 'comply' "Daddy"

The safe word is "Kamala"

My Job sent a memo last week stating everybody had to have the shot by aug 25th or someshit OR we will need to do a PCR test every 2 weeks. On one hand , I am inclined to do the PCR test as I feel this whole hysteria will blow over to something else to focus on. Especially, if/when all the side effects start coming to out.
BUt i am in nowhere near fiscal shape to lose or walk away from my job and besides going to a new place will require it more than likely anyway. I have a very specific skill set. (if you want to call it that), I usually have no problem finding work but this time with the whole shot and looming shutdowns again i am concerned. So im kinda like fuck it ill get the shot so my family won't have to and be done. i'm 49 years old so its been a good run if this shot is poison. I also take a small measure of comfort that the processes and procedures and technology today to test medicines are lightyears from what mankind had when they were developing the smallpox vaccine for instance. Or at least that is what i like to tell myself. so thats where i am at currently.
The PCR test has been recalled as "not fit for purpose." Yet, they are still using it until Dec 31.

I am also pretty sure "At will employment" doesn't mean employers can coerce you into being part of a medical experiment.

The people who have lied about COVID at every turn, the people who who are perpetuating this theatre, The people who have mountains of data, that lockdowns and masks can't stop viruses, but told us they could anyway, are dead set on forcing this needle in your arm, for your "safety."

I was just reading an article yesterday about CO's push to keep Delta out of nursing homes. Two things struck me in that article.

The first one was that COVID had entered a nursing home, "possibly brought in by an unvaccinated person."

Off course it was more likely a vaccinated person, as unlike everyone else, vaccinated have actually been shown to spread without symptoms. Where as studies have shown zero evidence for a-symtomatic spread amongst the un-experemented on masses.

The second was Governor Polis having the same kind of slip as Biden warning us about their comprehensive election fraud plan.

Polis said. "We have to countiue to live sustainably a little longer due to COVID."

Anyone who hasn't figured out COVID restrictions are the new green deal and they are never going away, there you go.

Last edited:
If you read the video posted by a Doctor (infectous disease expert) in another link about the ineffectiveness of masks and how vaccines are working (and not working) COVID is going to be like the Flu--perpetually with us.

The mask mandates and shutdowns are where we really need to make a stand. Just my opinion, but this issue is going to be with us for quite a while. It isn't going away. Get the vaccine, don't get the vaccine (and yeah deciding to get the vaccine was a hard choice--you can see the reaction from people here, plus the politics of the whole thing-- I am now a "blood traitor" for getting a shot)--but let us live our lives in peace. I don't envy anyone under the mandate (because it violates the 'just leave everyone alone")

Just remember its always darkest just before it goes pitch black.

Reactions: Loner
i could care less if the vaccine worked or didn't work. it's irrelevant. no person, company, organization, etc, should have the "power" to mandate a damn thing that you have to put in your body against your will. that alone is what grinds my gears. right now they're saying that the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting covid nor spreading it. it just "helps" you deal with it IF or WHEN you contract it.... so what's the point?

what's weird is growing up as a kid, my mom or dad always took me to get the flu shot. every year, i got the flu. when i got of age and was left to make the choice to take the shot, i chose not to get it. haven't had the flu since... did my immune system build up? or was the shot the cause? i'll never know. i'll also never get the flu shot again. if i die, then it's on me and me only.

Some of you act like if you have problems from the jab, you'll just sue for money.
You are taking a jab cause they'll fire you if you dont, risking having to sue them( if you are alive) which will result in your termination as well. Oh I know, they can't fire me if I sue them....not very smart are you. Just like there are worse things than death, there are worse things than getting fired.

What most impresses me is the sheer brilliance of some of these arguments.

So.e pointers:
You do know, that death is an admitted side effect of the jab right?
EVEN THE FUCKING JandJ!
Do dead people need a paycheck?
Do dead people take care of their families?

I started reading Shirer's book on the history of the 3rd Reich recently since I had always been curious how almost an entire nation was whipped into a genocidal frenzy prior to wwii. It's eerily similar to what we are seeing today with forced jabs. The following passage resonated with me, written in the introduction:

"...perhaps one corollary of Shirer's account that almost need not be spelled out: the danger of giving up our sense of selfhood for the illusory unity of a frenzied mass movement, of devolving from human to herd for some homicidal abstraction."

Unfortunately the lessons of history are lost on almost everyone these days. God help us.