• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

employers can want you to do almost anything , if they told you you were going to wear a dog collar would you do it ? what's your limit to keep that job get it if you want to many people do and are fine talk to your doctor if it kills you at least you were informed either way it's your derision to make not there's

APG is going back to HPCON Bravo tomorrow. I'm back back on telework a day early. Win for me, commute down the stairs in sweats.

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 6.35.19 PM.png

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Got a summons to court this week.

A road rage incident I was involved in. Guy pointed his pistol at a family in a car.

It happened after my shift but I was still in the area shooting at my gun range.

I ended up catching the guy and taking his pistol off him.

Gonna be interesting when my Dishonorable Discharge comes up.

Will it be used by defense to discredit me, will they let it be admissable?

One thing for certain.....I will allow NO ONE to address me as Trooper.

Last edited:

A road rage incident I was involved in. Guy pointed his pistol at a family in a car.

It happened after my shift but I was still in the are shooting at my gun range.

Will it be used by defense to discredit me, will they let it be admissable.

Well, it'll likely be a jury trial, right ? If so, it means everything's a tossup anyways.

Just don't take any shit off anyone. They relieved you of your "obligation" to "toe the company line". Doubt you're getting any remuneration for showing up. If justified, tell whomever to go fuck themselves.

Reactions: Jscb1b

It happened after my shift but I was still in the are shooting at my gun range.

Will it be used by defense to discredit me, will they let it be admissable.

It would be a shame if the defense attorney found out that you were fired:rolleyes: It sucks to help out a POS criminal but remember it was the state that chose to discredit and fire you.

So what do you owe the state? After what they did to you, would you owe anyone of them the sweat off your balls if they were dying of thirst?

If it were me, I'd show up barefoot, wearing clothes with holes in them and growing a scraggly beard. When it's asked why you're not uniform and appearing disheveled, let it be known that you were fired from your job and having trouble making ends meat.

Then let the questioning begin.

Well, it'll likely be a jury trial, right ? If so, it means everything's a tossup anyways.

Just don't take any shit off anyone. They relieved you of your "obligation" to "toe the company line". Doubt you're getting any remuneration for showing up. If justified, tell whomever to go fuck themselves.

I kind of look forward to the "Pickle" it puts them in.

I will enjoy seeing how they approach this.

I will remind them I will be under oath and I wont be lying about my status.

Only thing that matters is the guy caught was kind of a douche in being cocked and pointing a loaded gun at a family in a car for some stupid road insult the family likely unknowingly committed.

The dude who was on duty and I were both put forward for an award.

If this guy is convicted and the award goes forward that will be interesting. If only my former co-worker gets awarded I will be calling out the guy that gives it as he and I have known each other for a long time and Ill call him out for being a fucking douche.

You are correct that there will be no pay for this. Another one in my situation got called back to testify when suspended. Command staff was explicit they testify and would not be paid and let it be known that they would have no problem executing the warrant for arrest clause.

In other things found out they are fucking us in severing our finances.

Apparently some rule in the contract says when you get disciplined they only have to pay out vacation earned in the year disciplined....so my banked vacation from years passed, and saved holidays.....alll that shit will be stolen by the state along with my pension and the 20% of sick time banked that should have been mine.

Had I known that I would have been taking vacation from the day the mandate was announced until the day I was suspended.

It would be a shame if the defense attorney found out that you were fired:rolleyes: It sucks to help out a POS criminal but remember it was the state that chose to discredit and fire you.

So what do you owe the state? After what they did to you, would you owe anyone of them the sweat off your balls if they were dying of thirst?

If it were me, I'd show up barefoot, wearing clothes with holes in them and growing a scraggly beard. When it's asked why you're not uniform and appearing disheveled, let it be known that you were fired from your job and having trouble making ends meat.

He will find out because I intend on announcing it when I have to identify myself.

You have to give a resume of sorts prior to testifying.

"I yada, yada, yada, was assigned to yada, yada, yada, for a period of 17 years performing yada, yada, yada and worked in that capacity until I was suspended without pay and Dishonorably Discharged"

"Please your Honor, Do not call me Trooper and I will not address you as Cocksucker"

I kind of look forward to the "Pickle" it puts them in.

I will enjoy seeing how they approach this.

I will remind them I will be under oath and I wont be lying about my status.

Only thing that matters is the guy caught was kind of a douche in being cocked and pointing a loaded gun at a family in a car for some stupid road insult the family likely unknowingly committed.

The dude who was on duty and I were both put forward for an award.

If this guy is convicted and the award goes forward that will be interesting. If only my former co-worker gets awarded I will be calling out the guy that gives it as he and I have known each other for a long time and Ill call him out for being a fucking douche.

You are correct that there will be no pay for this. Another one in my situation got called back to testify when suspended. Command staff was explicit they testify and would not be paid and let it be known that they would have no problem executing the warrant for arrest clause.

In other things found out they are fucking us in severing our finances.

Apparently some rule in the contract says when you get disciplined they only have to pay out vacation earned in the year disciplined....so my banked vacation from years passed, and saved holidays.....alll that shit will be stolen by the state along with my pension and the 20% of sick time banked that should have been mine.

Had I known that I would have been taking vacation from the day the mandate was announced until the day I was suspended.
Not surprised, sorry about that.

Without going into the long gory details, my employer had been screwing me (with arrogant impunity) for years. Short story is I "took early retirement" (of my own volition) and told my (ex) employers to go fuck themselves. They were incensed. They acted like I owed it to them to stick around until my replacement could be hired and trained (by me). I told them I wanted some incentive to do so. I had given them two weeks notice. They had two weeks to come up with something in the way of an incentive package. At the end of two weeks, there was nothing. So, I simply said Adios Mike Foxtrot.

I'm not normally like this, but in terms of them, I. Don't. Care.

I think you must do what is best for the greater good. Is it better to screw your old boss and let some scumbag go free and maybe next time pull that trigger or do you do your civic duty as a free born American and do your part to put this guy in prison where he belongs?

Think of the damage to society this guy can do if for some reason your pound of flesh is exacted on the state. How would you handle this if you were just aa average guy on the street. I think you know the right thing to do. Take the high ground, that's your character. I know it and I think you do too.

Reactions: BirdEyes
I think you must do what is best for the greater good. Is it better to screw your old boss and let some scumbag go free and maybe next time pull that trigger or do you do your civic duty as a free born American and do your part to put this guy in prison where he belongs?

Think of the damage to society this guy can do if for some reason your pound of flesh is exacted on the state. How would you handle this if you were just aa average guy on the street. I think you know the right thing to do. Take the high ground, that's your character. I know it and I think you do too.
It’s not “either, or”.

I can do both,

A guilt trip? Really?
The question should be asked of almost every DA in the scumbag liberal cities. Why are they not prosecuting criminals?
Remember the drunk guy at the drive thru in Atlanta that ended up getting shot? He was doing time for molesting and they let him out of jail because COVID.
The state fucked @pmclaine and because he was a good guy they double fucked him with the pay he was due. He owes nothing to anyone.
The state wants anarchy and have been proactive in fucking the decent patriotic people with their mandates. He spent his adult life trying to make the state/country a better place and what was his reward?

The good people are now the enemy of the state. Think about that. Now they are relying on him to be there for them? Fuck that!!

If the man pulled a gun on a family for no good reason, he deserves to pay for it. On the other hand, there is no civic duty when it comes to legitimizing a corrupt state and their sham courts. Civic duty in this case could only be realized by refusing the fraudulent subpoena. I’m not recommending he do this as he will be singled out and targeted by men whose job it is to protect the corrupt gov’t. We as a people need to move this direction in big numbers and quickly. We have to delegitimize their made up authority.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis

Their courts deserve no respect. I agree. This applies to any court across the country. The goal to strive towards is to disregard them completely.

have to wonder at this point did he ever just get the shots and still getting the boosters that will go on forever or did he quit ? or did the company stop pushing there employees ? what was the out come of this ?

F them.

"Since being unfairly discharged from my former employer my memory of all that shit fails me."

Reactions: wade2big
F them.

"Since being unfairly discharged from my former employer my memory of all that shit fails me."

Nah.

This is what I missed of the job.

Driving full blast to catch up.

Seeing the guys eyes become dinner plates after he walked out of the bathroom, knowing I had him, he was the dude, and he knew he was fucked.

Little did he know that as he obeyed my commands my adrenaline was dropping just as fast as his was rising.

Do you know how fucking boring it is what I do now though I have a lot of appreciation for where I am. My sould dies a little every day.

I need to get the kids out of school escape this state and continue my plan hoping the 401ks provide for some of what I had planned financially.

Truth be told I dont think any of us are getting beyond this without a lot more pain.

As an aside.........

My son just called telling me he has a fishing hook in the arm past the barb.

I told him he has these options.

1. The best would be to push it past the barb and cut the shaft pulling the rest through

2. Put a band aid on it and bring it home for me to play surgeon

3. Pull it out the way it went in tearing out some good flesh

4. Let his friend Jacoby that has a lot of fishing experience handle it.

5. I can come out and take care of it but once done you are coming home with me.

Actually I told him there is a sixth option he can call his mother and there will be an ambulance and full fire truck turnout response there in about 3 minutes and he can tell me about when he comes home from the emergency room.

Something tells me my future is going to be "that guy" at Myrtle Beach or Naples with the Boston accent, red face, talking to the washed up leathered divorcees telling them how I used to be somebody.

No don't do any of that work quickly is better. If not around an artery a ligament. Or imbeded in bone,

You make a 12 inch ish circle of heavy line loop it around curve of hook and your hand to pull strait back from the way it went in.

Push down on shank so barb follows channel out and a quick sharp yank it's out. Boy scout method.

I have been a life long angler fresh salt and tournaments in both.

Long lost track of hooks removed from me like that, if pushing through was not easier.

But kept track of one in my skull so deep a surgeon had to get it out, one under my shoulder blade surgeon again and one in my hand under the ligaments for my thumb, e-room got it out.

It happened after my shift but I was still in the area shooting at my gun range.

Will it be used by defense to discredit me, will they let it be admissable?

When is the court date? Have you decided how you're going to approach this?

Your willingness to aid your former employer is fucking mind boggling.

Those people shit all over you including people who you thought were friends.

To me this pretty much confirms the direction they will take when things get worse.

At the end of the day I intend to walk off.

When is the court date? Have you decided how you're going to approach this?

Court was yesterday.

Disaster.

"Oh sorry, defendant is sick. It won't be today."

Typical shit that generally resulted in 4 hours of OT.

ADA acted like I was a problem for the case.

The Dishonorable Discharge is an issue but not a problem of my making. He said they wanted to try the case without me.

No me - no suspect. No suspect - no gun. No gun - no case. Dumb.

Your willingness to aid your former employer is fucking mind boggling.

Those people shit all over you including people who you thought were friends.

To me this pretty much confirms the direction they will take when things get worse.

At the end of the day I intend to walk off.

It's not aiding my employer.

It's a court summons that ends with "failure to appear will result in an issue of a warrant....."

Reactions: Redmanss
No don't do any of that work quickly is better. If not around an artery a ligament. Or imbeded in bone,

You make a 12 inch ish circle of heavy line loop it around curve of hook and your hand to pull strait back from the way it went in.

Push down on shank so barb follows channel out and a quick sharp yank it's out. Boy scout method.

I have been a life long angler fresh salt and tournaments in both.

Long lost track of hooks removed from me like that, if pushing through was not easier.

But kept track of one in my skull so deep a surgeon had to get it out, one under my shoulder blade surgeon again and one in my hand under the ligaments for my thumb, e-room got it out.
This reads like a warning. A warning to anyone invited to go fishing with you.

• Haha
Reactions: wh20crazy
Sounds like you should call in sick on the next court date.
Court was yesterday.

Disaster.

The Dishonorable Discharge is an issue but not a problem of my making. He said they wanted to try the case without me.

It's a court summons that ends with "failure to appear will result in an issue of a warrant....."

An update on my nephew who was stationed in Kodiak. They were telling him at one point that he was confined to his home and had to work alone (helo and plane mechanic). Then after some time he wasn’t confined to his home but couldn’t leave the island.

Then as more and more vaxxed folks got covid he was pulled into a somewhat regular duty, many times pulling doubles to fill in. Lots of hospitalized vaxxed people were out of work for extended periods and he helped carry the whole shop, right alongside other personnel.

He was on course to promote to E5 soon with his choice of station and was pulled into the commander’s office where they told him no promotion and no change in duty station until he took the shot. He told them fine, he was still not taking it. He submitted yet another letter documenting that the vax wasn’t even FDA approved and he could not be forced to take it. It also chronicled how he was working constant extended shifts alongside others which no one including command seemed to mind since there was such a personnel shortage.

Then he was told he would get the promotion and keep all his bennies including GI Bill (he had been told all that was gone and that he had to pay back his considerable re-enlistment bonus) if he would agree to leave quietly under honorable conditions. My nephew, being a person of principle, said “If the Coast Guard wants me to leave, then fire me”.

A few weeks later he was informed he was getting his promotion, his duty station he chose due to meeting performance and schooling goals and his pay raise! He also got to keep his prior re-enlistment bonus. They informed him that if Comirnaty (the full FDA aprroved vax) was ever to become available that he would have to take it. They also told him he would not walk the stage for his promotion, it was not going to be celebrated (a final shitty jab at him) to which he replied “I don’t like parties anyway, sir”.

This same commander had written a letter responding to his request for exemption stating his refusal was hurting the entire base’s ability to work and killing morale. The reality was he worked harder due to others being sick and was patted on the back constantly by his direct supervisors and coworkers.

The boy has more guts than anyone will ever know and plans to finish out this enlistment and then go into commercial service. He’s coming to NC as his last station so he’ll be closer to family and friends. Please pray for him. He still has NEVER had Covid.

Court was yesterday.

Disaster.

Two obvious issues here.

1. "Somebody" down at the courthouse reads this forum.

2. "They" are willing to let the case go in order to save face.

This reads like a warning. A warning to anyone invited to go fishing with you.
If you fish enough there will be hooks.
I fished over 100 days a year for about 20 years.

Got tired of the incompetence and cheating in the semi pro game .

Did not make enough to quit my aerospace gig on a full time basis unless I had an income to support my family.

These days I only fish with family and would rather fish alone if not with them.

I can not tolerate lack of commitment on the water.

An update on my nephew who was stationed in Kodiak. They were telling him at one point that he was confined to his home and had to work alone (helo and plane mechanic). Then after some time he wasn’t confined to his home but couldn’t leave the island.

Then as more and more vaxxed folks got covid he was pulled into a somewhat regular duty, many times pulling doubles to fill in. Lots of hospitalized vaxxed people were out of work for extended periods and he helped carry the whole shop, right alongside other personnel.

He was on course to promote to E5 soon with his choice of station and was pulled into the commander’s office where they told him no promotion and no change in duty station until he took the shot. He told them fine, he was still not taking it. He submitted yet another letter documenting that the vax wasn’t even FDA approved and he could not be forced to take it. It also chronicled how he was working constant extended shifts alongside others which no one including command seemed to mind since there was such a personnel shortage.

Then he was told he would get the promotion and keep all his bennies including GI Bill (he had been told all that was gone and that he had to pay back his considerable re-enlistment bonus) if he would agree to leave quietly under honorable conditions. My nephew, being a person of principle, said “If the Coast Guard wants me to leave, then fire me”.

A few weeks later he was informed he was getting his promotion, his duty station he chose due to meeting performance and schooling goals and his pay raise! He also got to keep his prior re-enlistment bonus. They informed him that if Comirnaty (the full FDA aprroved vax) was ever to become available that he would have to take it. They also told him he would not walk the stage for his promotion, it was not going to be celebrated (a final shitty jab at him) to which he replied “I don’t like parties anyway, sir”.

This same commander had written a letter responding to his request for exemption stating his refusal was hurting the entire base’s ability to work and killing morale. The reality was he worked harder due to others being sick and was patted on the back constantly by his direct supervisors and coworkers.

The boy has more guts than anyone will ever know and plans to finish out this enlistment and then go into commercial service. He’s coming to NC as his last station so he’ll be closer to family and friends. Please pray for him. He still has NEVER had Covid.
This is amazing.

Reactions: HD1911
I don't think that it, corninarity(?), is even being made. But who really knows with all the bullshit fake propaganda
Mil is going to get a limited supply of cominarty for just these situations.

Everyone has to start saying no.

There is ample evidence something is wrong or at least time should be allowed.

Reactions: Emerson0311
I don't think that it, corninarity(?), is even being made. But who really knows with all the bullshit fake propaganda

There was an article out last week and Pfizer basically said it's not making it public but will provide small batches to the mil for legal reasons when troops bring up the fact the alternatives are not FDA approved.

Mil published a directive identifying the color coding of the vial caps.

If it's all so safe why not get rid of the EAU material and just use Cominarty?

Because the packaging subjects Pfizer to LIABILITY.

I don't know why they even care about liability, it's not like anyone is being held accountable as long as they are lefties.

WOW, it's amazing how vindictive the state police are towards you and your like. I can't believe those who gave away their souls and got the shots are staying quiet. Do they realize that it could be them next with this all controlling government in place now. Step out of a perceived line and they could be the next round of fired employees. They need to get their heads out of the sand and see this for what it is.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Where have all the good le gone to?
Did they not swear an oath to stop this BUMBACLOT.

Stop the bleeding mon.

I am ignorant to the gun laws of Mass. Are they talking about your concealed carry license? Or something else?
Passed it on to the other “Dishonorables”.

Thanks for posting.
Edit:
I skimmed over the state laws. They are some bullshit. The state issues you a license for a constitutional right? Why hasn't that been changed?

Last edited:
This article proves that the toxicity of these injections was 100% known. And beyond that, as the remnant of humanity left with even a shred of moral sanity sits in abject stupefaction as a large percentage of the population continues to line right up for even more “doses” of these poison injections, it was known years and years ago and freely admitted by Moderna and other companies looking at these so-called mRNA injections that the toxicity curve increased markedly with each dose.