• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My First AR10 Build

ittayem66

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2014
Dearborn, Michigan
Hello everyone! Im new to the Forum! I feel like I have jumped right into the deep end and trying to stay afloat. This is my first AR10. Also being built by yours truly.

-Build sheet-

Rainier Arms Ultra Match Billet Upper and Lower Combo Set
Rainier Arms Match 16" Barrel
Daniel Defense 7.62 LITE RAIL 12.0
DPMS LPK
Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) trigger
JP low mass stainless carrier w/enhanced bolt
JP/Syrac Ordnance adjustable gas block
JP Standard Profile Compensator
JP Silent Captured buffer Spring
Magpul PRS
Ergo Pistol grip

So now im doing some optic shopping. I will defiantly keep you guys posted

Recently I got a rainier match barrel and it just didn't shoot. Like 2.5moa no matter what I did. Be sure to try yours out before the 60 days are up. I paid a little more and went for the ultra match. My GF dropped the ultra match on the ground.... But it still shoots sub MOA.

Hello everyone! Im new to the Forum! I feel like I have jumped right into the deep end and trying to stay afloat. This is my first AR10. Also being built by yours truly.

-Build sheet-

Rainier Arms Ultra Match Billet Upper and Lower Combo Set
Rainier Arms Match 16" Barrel
Daniel Defense 7.62 LITE RAIL 12.0
DPMS LPK
Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA) trigger
JP low mass stainless carrier w/enhanced bolt
JP/Syrac Ordnance adjustable gas block
JP Standard Profile Compensator
JP Silent Captured buffer Spring
Magpul PRS
Ergo Pistol grip

So now im doing some optic shopping. I will defiantly keep you guys posted

Thanks for building my ideal .308 gas gun. When can I expect delivery?

In all seriousness though, sharp looking rifle with a very well thought out parts list. I'll bet its a hammer.

Recently I got a rainier match barrel and it just didn't shoot. Like 2.5moa no matter what I did. Be sure to try yours out before the 60 days are up. I paid a little more and went for the ultra match. My GF dropped the ultra match on the ground.... But it still shoots sub MOA.

I defiantly will get it to the range ASAP! Im running the same exact setup as my brother minus the billet receiver. He shoots sub moa all day