• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos My first Coyote

CopperCreekAmmo

Custom Ammunition Maker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
My brothers dog doubles as coyote bait. Last night the coyote chased the dog outta the woods and was hot on his heels til my brother yelled and scared it off. So tonight I brought out the fox pro and after 4 minute of Coyote pup in distress, out walked this Bitch.

6.5 WSM Pushing 140 A-max's 3300 fps.

(No I didn't put her mouth in the wound, she died that way)

Re: My first Coyote

Congrats on your first!

It was biting its wound cause I believe they think a predator has ahold of them when they're hit.

Every yote Ive seen wounded bites their wound like they're being attacked.

Thats awesome,
Hopefully getting a crack at my first this year. More and more around each year.

Nice Rifle and good shooting. Love seeing dead yotes thats all there good for is destroying.

Did she suffer ? Amazing various bullet effects on flesh ? My 7WSM shoots 162gr A-Maxs at 3200 I just can't wait to get a coyote to cooperate for some bullet testing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keith at PCR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats on your first!

It was biting its wound cause I believe they think a predator has ahold of them when they're hit.

Every yote Ive seen wounded bites their wound like they're being attacked. </div></div>

Coyote is thinking 'Damn thats one big ass tick!!'

I shot one that did same thing. Kinda looks like the same shot placement also. I guess they have fight in em till the end.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: huntall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was that the exit or entrance hole? I have a 300 wsm and was kind of thinking of a 6.5 wsm. </div></div>

.264" bullet makes that the entrance wound........;)

Now that's what I call a 'yote whackin'!

I'm itching to try my 300 rum on a couple of the coop raiders my self.

Cheers,
Breeze

Ah man those pics are getting me pumped. Wish it was cool enough around here to start going out every weekend.

Wow - that AMAX really tore her up. 3300 fps - really hauling too. Nice shot.

Wow, nice job! Hornady wins again.
smile.gif

I have to drop a couple 'yotes to even a score.

Why would you want it to suffer? Coyotes do exactly what God programed them to do nothing more nothing less. The Bible says, "A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast:".

Probably tickled a little. Till it died anyway. Was wondering what you did with it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dirty diaper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably tickled a little. Till it died anyway. Was wondering what you did with it?</div></div>

threw it in the woods and pissed on its corpse

thats great shooting!! we have lots of coyotes on our ranch. we shoot them all the time from 50 yds up to 300 yds. they are lots of fun to shoot at.