• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My first GA Precision 308!!!

gunslinger07

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2011
Dallas texas
Bought it off here a few months back. I sent the skins to dimensions for a more custom touch. I've got the scope being cerakoted by red creek tactical, a nightforce 3.5-15x50mm F1 MLR2.0 reticle, that I should have next week. Hopefully I will be shooting it next week, but so far I'm content just looking at it.

On a side note, does anyone know where I might find a replacement cross bolt for the AICS skins? I lost one and cannot find it.

IMG_0473_zps835b3881.jpg

IMG_0470_zpse306efec.jpg

IMG_0469_zpsbcf86ec4.jpg

IMG_0471_zps54311be7.jpg

IMG_0468_zpsfd30e703.jpg

IMG_0472_zps3e3ab3dc.jpg

That paint job is sick! You're not going to get any shooting done at the range cause everyone will be standing around you staring at it! lol

Best paint I have seen (imo) and on my favorite Chassis! One nasty system once you add your NF and rings.
Sorry, no help on cross bolt but got drool on my iPad.....

Wow, Very nice. There is nothing like making 'em your own. Please update after you get the scope on it.