• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MY FIRST LIBERTY OPTICS EXPERIENCE

FALex

Headmaster of Romper Room
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
USA
Hey folks, I just wanted to give a shout out to Mr. Scott Berish at Liberty Optics. Those of you who have had the pleasure of purchasing optics/accessories from him already know what I'm about to say...this dude has his stuff together! I called him at about 11 this morning and ordered a PST, he says, "it'll be at your house Monday." Who the hell does that anymore? If you are debating on purchasing a quality piece of glass, I cannot recommend Liberty Optics anymore than I am now. Typed words don't do these folks justice, but you guys get my drift. I, and my friends, will be buying much more from Mr. Scott in the near and distant future. Thanks again, Scott! Your company and customer service is top notch!

Re: MY FIRST LIBERTY OPTICS EXPERIENCE

So you're the one that got the last PST!

Scott is top notch. Called today and was informed that he had just sold the last PST in the model I was looking for. We managed to work something out when the next shipment arrives. He was very helpful and took time to answer all of my questions and give recommendations. Class act all the way around and I would be hard pressed to deal with anyone else. For anyone who hasn't delt with Scott I'd strongly recommend that you put him at the top of your list for future optical needs.

+1 for Liberty Optics. I get all of my optics through him because of his outstanding service and recommend all my friends through him as well.

I have recommended Scott and Liberty Optics to two of my friends. He spent the time to talk to them and determine what scope was best for their needs and gave them great prices. His customer service is second to none.

Get used to it, its always that way. I have ordered a few things from Scott I'm sure not near as much as others but when I talk to him on the phone he remembers me and to me thats huge.

I havnt bought anything from him <span style="font-style: italic">yet </span> but he has taken the time to answer my questions. When I buy new it will be through him!!

Got my ior from Scott. Amazing guy to deal with. He answered all my questions and the shipping was so fast I kinda think he dropped it off himself.

I have been seriously considering a pst for my ar build, and my first and likely last call will be to liberty optics for my purchase.

Thank you LO for everything you have done for this community. We appreciate it.

I've left messages well after 5pm his time (once on Friday), figuring he'd get back to me the next day. I got called back within an hour both times.

He also has very reasonable prices.

I just threw down an order with Scott as well. Fast, easy transaction and my 1-4x PST will be here on Friday. Thanks Scott!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AR4U</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> He also has very reasonable prices. </div></div>

Correction, he has the best prices.