• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My future career - Iranian Rat Sniper

Send two rednecks out there and the problems will be over by the summer. They'll probaby do it for FREE!!! :D

Send two rednecks out there and the problems will be over by the summer. They'll probaby do it for FREE!!! :D

That was sort of my thought.

Had a neighbor get a rat infestation in her chicken coop. I went over a couple of nights with a Winchester 94/22, some aguila colibris (no powder) and handheld flashlight. Problem solved. That was some of the most fun I've had in a long time. :) Yep, I'm a redneck and I'm proud of it.

Rats as big as cats. Well maybe some of there nuclear centers are leaking and some the country will soon mutate. Into the zombies everyones been talking about. LOL

Growing up I kept rats out of the corn crib with a daisy880. A 22 is overkill for rats. A BB will sometimes exit but a pellet kills faster. Buy a BB gun. Buy a BB gun.

That was sort of my thought.

Had a neighbor get a rat infestation in her chicken coop. I went over a couple of nights with a Winchester 94/22, some aguila colibris (no powder) and handheld flashlight. Problem solved. That was some of the most fun I've had in a long time. :) Yep, I'm a redneck and I'm proud of it.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I've seen their videos on youtube and they always had a blast doing these things, and they are all great shooters. They are skillful with explosives aswell :D

I would have thought their first option would have been to put on explosive vests and walk into a rats nest. But I suppose a 22 would work too.

I would have thought their first option would have been to put on explosive vests and walk into a rats nest. But I suppose a 22 would work too.

^^^^^^^^^^

My .177 RWS Diana springer was perfect for dispatching some field mice that started working their way into our walls when we lived in CT. I figured out where they were going in and out and as luck would have it, it was right near a window in the downstairs study. So whenever I heard that telltale scratching sound, I slid open the window, set down a sandbag and offed 'em out in the yard. Didn't take long before the problem was gone. Good times!

I have killed many mice with my airsoft training rig. Rats I go 22. Raccoons earned my respect for taking multiple hits from a 22, like 10. So I bought a Beowulf. The end. Hahaha
Opossums get something special.

Attachments

• IMAG0234.jpg
    IMAG0234.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 19
When I was a kid I used to shoot them in and old open dump next to my grandparents farm great fun.

I was a paid killer at 14. Neighbor had a squirrel problem in his garage. Paid me $.50 per squirrel. Pump up pellet pistol did the job. He wasn't home once, so to confirm the kill, I hung the squirrel on a rope in the garage. Bad idea. Turns out the rope was to tell his wife when the car was far enough into the garage, hits the windshield as the wife pulls in. Freakout time. End of hitman job.