• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My FX120i & Autotrickler.com V3 set up from data weighing systems

Anyone using one of these for bigger kernel powders, most specifically N570? Retumbo? H1000? Any problems. TIA
I throw/trickle a ton of Retumbo and H50BMG without issue. VV 20N29 needs a little assist now and then on the thrower when it binds up. It's only 1-3 time out of 50 though.

Reactions: dave300
I don't think you should have a problem.. its all about finding the right settings / angle of the trickler with the trickler slidebar also.. its all explained in the videos above my friend :)

I throw/trickle a ton of Retumbo and H50BMG without issue. VV 20N29 needs a little assist now and then on the thrower when it binds up. It's only 1-3 time out of 50 though.

im also getting the rest of the AREA 419 trickler / pan parts coming in soon from data weighing systems to finish off the series!

I don't think you should have a problem.. its all about finding the right settings / angle of the trickler with the trickler slidebar also.. its all explained in the videos above my friend :)
Thanks for your insight, but it has absolutely nothing to do with the things you mentioned. It has everything to do with the size of the kernels of 20N29 and them "crunching" or "binding" every once in a while in the thrower mechanism. I've thrown/trickled well over 100 pounds of powder thru my two units and 20N29 is the only powder that has had the issue.
Screenshot_20200709-212912~2.png