• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my GAP (honda civic of rifles) group grows

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
and i wouldn't have it any other way. found a comment made in my cz453 pic thread funny so i figured i would post my "ordinary" GAP rifles for those who like ordinary custom guns. A huge thanx to george and crew for everything and they will continue to recieve my business. They aren't the only place to go and i don't only own GAP but god do they build some nice stuff and i'll recommend them to anyone.

27C14AD4-EA9A-4E8D-9838-B35F8360E76F-5472-000003A49B08BA16_zps8c9d6507.jpg

and i wouldn't have it any other way. found a comment made in my cz453 pic thread funny so i figured i would post my "ordinary" GAP rifles for those who like ordinary custom guns. A huge thanx to george and crew for everything and they will continue to recieve my business. They aren't the only place to go and i don't only own GAP but god do they build some nice stuff and i'll recommend them to anyone.

27C14AD4-EA9A-4E8D-9838-B35F8360E76F-5472-000003A49B08BA16_zps8c9d6507.jpg

Looks like you have a couple bags to put away.

That is one heck of a collection of drag bags, cases, cordura, and packs. I declare hoarder. My one GAP10 would be lost in that display of precision rifles. That's a collection to be proud of for sure. Bet they eat a lot of ammo. Nice photo.

LOL...I think somebody is getting "Schooled" here???

Wow, just WOW...

What's the caliber on of the Second Upper for the GAP10?

Drool... Drool... Drool... Those Sentinel stocks are sure sexy. Of course, the rifles pictured are all pretty damn fine...

Last edited:
nah, i just ordered more guns, lol. i have a couple barrel extensions i really want to barrel one up in 22-250ai so i can use it for Pdogs and varmints... we'll see.

I know these are just your GAP rifles, but I was going to say, maybe add a Tac Ops to the collection, but it doesn't look like OD Green is your thing...:cool:

lol, i'm probably having lunch with Mike in a couple weeks. would love a tacops in the safe. tacops, blackops, graduous, surgeon, its all good ;)

Just like the Honda Civic, all bark, no bite.
My neon light kit and battle wing get here next week.
I can't be having it look like every other plain ass gap10 out there.
BrrRRRaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!!!
imag0392bz.jpg
6.5cm