• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My interview on the news tonight.

Re: My interview on the news tonight.

Nice job and really nice to hear from LEO. I am surprised that the news channel is/was supportive of the pro gun position.

A tip of my hat to you!

Good on you, man. You're exactly the voice the anti-gun people need to hear to understand what new regulations will do. Thanks for the link, and I hope more stations call on you for an interview!

Well done! Thank you for standing up for law abiding citizens and defending/protecting our God given right to self defense.

Excellent interview. Very NON-Ted Nugent.

Great job! Thank you for what you said and thanks for sharing the interview.

Thank you Donnie for a concise and to the point interview. We need more LEO, like you, to speak up!

You, sir, are amazing.

In light of this recent tragedy, I felt compelled to post my most sincere thanks and respect for your position as an LEO and proponent of our 2nd amendment rights.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of life, and my heart goes out to the families of those victims. I hope their creator brings them peace in the coming days.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said in your interview, and while it is unfortunate that the "anti's" come out screaming for more gun control before the blood of the victims is even dry, I applaud you for standing up for those of us who wish to keep the right to protect our own.

Thank you.

Well, many thanks for all of you. Over the years, it seems that I asked to do news interviews an inordinate number of times. Not sure why. Maybe because I'm not afraid to them? Anyhow, this was the first time I was asked to do an interview in reference to gun control. Fortunately, the reporter is Pro-gun so it didn't take me long to agree to the interview. Just doing my part, I guess. Now, special thanks here to CS183 above. I'm very touched to have been included in your excellent blog post. I'm not the most articulate speaker in the world, and wish I had your skills! Please be safe out there, and let's all keep fighting the good fight!

Donnie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boogaloo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You, sir, are amazing.

In light of this recent tragedy, I felt compelled to post my most sincere thanks and respect for your position as an LEO and proponent of our 2nd amendment rights.

I am deeply saddened by the loss of life, and my heart goes out to the families of those victims. I hope their creator brings them peace in the coming days.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said in your interview, and while it is unfortunate that the "anti's" come out screaming for more gun control before the blood of the victims is even dry, I applaud you for standing up for those of us who wish to keep the right to protect our own.

Thank you.</div></div>

First, this is one of the best-written 'first' posts I have ever seen... welcome to the 'Hide! Fill out your profile and join the LE area, Boogaloo!

Donnie. Nice job on the interview. Belay that. Outstanding job on the interview. Thanks. Too many of us in LE get branded as not supportive of citizen ownership of firearms, when the opposite is true. Lawfully armed citizens are in many ways our best friends and biggest supporters. You did us all proud!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Are they really classifying this nut-case as a "Domestic Terrorist"

Regardless, Good interview.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zmann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are they really classifying this nut-case as a "Domestic Terrorist"

Regardless, Good interview.
</div></div>

Based on his apparent association with Occupy Blac(k?) Block, a Marxist paramilitary extremist group attached to OWS, I'd say he is indeed a domestic terrorist of sorts.

If he really wanted a true fight, Fort Carson is a hop, skip, and a jump from Aurora. Instead, he went for the easy target which will facilitate an emotional backlash.

Taqiyya is found in Marxists too.

Well I'm a firm believer in the United States Constitution, and I love Liberty. According to the DHS I'm a possible Domestic Terrorist.

I don't know, I just have a feeling more of our rights and freedoms are being taken away in the name of "Security"

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Very cool. Salute! Hope your bosses learn from your example.

Can't watch it from my phone so tagged for later.

EDIT: Watched it, nice job

Well done! I would like to see concealed carry in Illinois especially after shootings like we have seen in the past.

I concur with the main sentiment. It suggests that a larger inetrview was condensed down to a few pithy sound bytes. Looks like they chose the right ones for once.

Great interview, thanks for sharing and for trying to get the correct message out to the masses.

Very good interview. A true professional.

Donnie- You're crazy, EVERYONE knows that criminals quiver in fear when there is talk of new guns laws. We all know that stronger gun laws will NEVER be broken by criminals.

(Sarcasm)

Good interview. Stay safe brother.

Good job! Hopefully, your interview well help enlighten a few people to start talking to their reps so we can finally get CCW and join the rest of the country. You'd be amazed at how many folks don't realize we are the only state that doesn't have CCW.

Donnie

That was outstanding ! Simply awsome !

Why cant you live in my country ?

Seriously if you ever get to my side of the atlantic please look me up ... Great to see an honest an decent LEO that supports Gun Rights

Donnie,

Great interview and presentation! I first viewed it on 21 July, and sent it to a friend to forward to others. I could not believe some of the comments! What lunacy.

Kevin

I gotta give credit where credit is due......Very, very well done sir. I wish we had a lot more like you. SR

Actually, I think we have many, but they don't seem to to have what it takes to attract the attention of the Newsies.