• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My latest package from Midway

Art, sorry to hear this my friend....did ya even get a chance to ask the postman WTF?
Maybe we invite him to our next Friday practice....we'll let him hold up the targets!
And while I got your attention, WTF happened to our SOTY? Hope you and yours are fat, dumb, healthy, and happy!
Hey Rick!

Our regular postwomen is great, she goes out of her way to help, brings stuff to our door when she isn't required to, likes our dog and is a very nice person. I am completely sure that whatever happened to the package did not happen when it was in her possession.

SOTY happened, not a big crowd, about 30 each day. Arvind won overall SOTY, Jack B won the SOTY match overall, I won LR on X count over George, and Brian L won steel. Lots of wind and lots of fun!

I have learned that my local post office won't deliver bullets when I order from Midwayusa or Brownells. They always leave me a note saying I have to go to the post office to pick up my package. For that reason, I've started having them shipped to me via UPS.
They don't like moving weight.

I have UPS and Fedex deliver to my PO box though because they document fucked packages making returns a lot easier. So when Fedex delivered a no shit empty envelope and the seller didn't wanna take responsibility for literally mailing an unsealed envelope, he was forced to refund.

No, USPS didn’t pack it but their priority boxes are horrible. Most companies I buy from double or triple box their shipment when using USPS and even then not unusual to find product damaged.

Agreed...but they’re also free. You can either pay for a decent box or spend the same money in tape reinforcing theirs! 😂

Had this happen a year or two ago. Fedex left a busted box with 9mm ammo scattered all over the front porch. Looked like they just threw it down. I took a picture and sent it to Fedex, but I dont remember if they responded or not. Funny thing was I counted all the ammo and ended up with something like 25 rounds more than what I bought...

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
I recently made 2 different purchases from Mile High. .338 bullets. Those packages arrived in very good shape. Packed right in Colorado and handled well by UPS.
I had 1/4 boxes of Berger bullets missing from my package from Mile High. I called them and they made it right getting the missing box out quickly. They did ask to send a pic of the package as it looked retaped. They said they have had a lot of problems recently with left of ammunition packages, which is no surprise. After that the boxes had tamper resistant tape used on them I noticed.

Reactions: Baron23