• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My little boy in the reloading room.

Truck10

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2010
Bucks Co, Pa
Got a good shot of my 1yr old modeling one of my fire helmets...

390228_2689892700034_1637996554_2461501_559739546_n.jpg

Re: My little boy in the reloading room.

Quite the helmet collection there. Always nice to see someone getting their kids involved early. Hopefully he won't grow up to be a truckie too!!! J/K I did some time on the truck too.

Great pic. My little one started off as my case loader on the progressive. Now he's pretty much got the whole process down.

What a great age! My son is almost 15 months and he is learning more and more each day. Today I asked him if he wants a bath and he told me "no, dad"

Made me laugh for awhile, he has an attitude just like his mother!

My boy just turned 3. It takes all the ass he's got to full-length size a rifle case. If I ask if he wants help I get a resounding "NO DADDY I DO IT!!!"

you're doing it wrong if you need fire helmets next to the reloading bench

I put a little TV and DVD player in my loading room just for my little one. He would watch the movie cars and hand me bullets to seat. He also like to dig thru corn cob to get the polished brass out.GOOD TIMES

Thanks for the replies!! He's not quite into helping out just yet but he sure likes to think he is...

Handsome little man you got there. I can't wait to give my boy the case prep duties...!

Oldest is now six and I hear 'Daddy can we go make some ammo?!?!' He would sit patiently and hand me components as I loaded and just watch and take it in starting at age 4.

DAMN!! What did you do to that paintbrush?!?