• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My little girl on Saturday

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
005.jpg

We are still working on her but this is here after 10 or so shots. She only stopped shooting because we ran out of cartridges, time to load some more! 6.5x47 lapua in a manners. The bolt was closed on an empty chamber and then the pin dropped before I got off to the side. BTW, she just turned 4.

Re: My little girl on Saturday

Cool, I'm surprised but I assume she has shot smaller calibers in the past? Starting on that would be a little like throwing her in the deep-end. Congrats on getting her into it early.

She has had her own integrally suppressed 22 forever. She is currently shooting about 1.5 or more bricks of 22 a month. She has been shooting sub sonic 308 for about as long. We do not force her to do anything, it is always her choice. This gun weighs 18# plus it has a pretty good brake.

Oh that's gotta be just right for her. Looks like you've set her up to succeed. Pretty cool that she gets to start off with real world experience and won't grow up afraid/ignorant. Good on you!

First of all - oustanding! Left-eye with right hand bolt - cross-dominant I presume?

I was going to suggest the .22 cricket-prototype as well but..you've got that covered. Two more comments: 1) Eyes - Yes, her's are gorgeous so protect them (not just brass, but sand & UV) and 2) good thing you but these picks up when/if someone notices a bruised shoulder/axilla.

Very nice. My daughter just turned 3, starting to ponder getting her started... She will start shooting with the rifle I started with - my grandfather's (mine now) Winchester Model 60 in 22 LR, single shot.

Very awesome!

Wow this is awesome. My daughter just turned 4. I have had her shooting a 22 with CB shorts. She really enjoys it.

We shall call her "SUPER GIRL"
smile.gif

That is awesome!!! Way to go Mom and Dad!!!

-Pat

Jealousy is not becoming to me. Nice work, bro.