• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Mom not doing well

Re: My Mom not doing well

My thoughts go out to you and your mother. My grandfather is in his early 80s and my mom tells me he is fading fast. Wish the best for her.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and yours! Hang in there, brother!

You got em Pete. If there's anything I can do for you let me know.

Shot, over.

Standing by for good news.

Sorry to hear that Pete. I hope she gets better soon.

I'll say a prayer for her, Pete.

Whether or not she says it out loud, know that her having you there is some of the best medicine, and probably the most important thing for her.

Pete, will certainly send prayers for your Mom, and you brother God's blessings to you all

Sorry to hear that SFC, thoughts and prayers will continue for your family.

Am truly sorry for your loss Pete, my deepest sympathies to you and your family

Condolences on the loss of your Mom. My family will continue to keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry to hear about your family's loss. As you said, she's at rest so take comfort in that. Again, sorry brother.

When you think of her (and of course you'll be doing that plenty), remember how she, herself, would want you to take such news about her.

Condolences to you, your family, and friends.

Greg

Hey Pete, just saw this thread. Truly sorry on your loss; I'm glad you were there in the end for her. Just remember, she's in a better place. My mom's older than yours & I'm seeing a pretty rapid decline in her health so I can feel for what you went through at the end...God Bless.