• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My New Accurate Ordnance 300 Norma Magnum

oneshot976

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2005
Mooresville, North Carolina
Good Afternoon Gentlemen!

I just wanted to share some pictures of my newest addition to the safe. The specs are as follows:

-Accuracy International AWSM barreled to 300 Norma Magnum. (Makes a great switch barrel rig so that I can put the 338 Lapua barrel back on when I want it)
-Barrel is a Rock Creek MTU contour finished at 28" threaded 5/8-24 for my SAS-TI suppressor with an FTE Brake
-Skins were dipped in A-TACS
-Topped with a Hensoldt 4-16x56 with H37 reticle
-AI 28MOA mount
-All Metal was finished in FDE

The fit and finish is exactly what you would expect from an Accurate Ordnance rifle. I can't wait to get her out to the range! I will post a range report soon!

Without the can:

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Some details:
DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0031-1.jpg

DSC_0024-2.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

With the can:
DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

BIG Thanks to the guys at Accurate Ordnance!!

Mike

Re: My New Accurate Ordnance 300 Norma Magnum

Color me green, blue, yellow, red, or any other one you can think of, that is one good looking stick. AO builds one nice looking rig. I am looking forward to the range report.

As all ao guns I'm sure its a shooter, and its a looker too! Hope to see a range report soon!

Very nice looking rifle! I like the colors.

Looks to be a hammer! Do you have any pics of the ammo or specs on what your running?

that is a very nice stick with an awesome pedigree, any plans on painting the scope, it is kinda of an eyesore
wink.gif

He discussed coating the scope but was not sure the Hensoldt is going to stay on that rifle or if it will wear one of his S&B's instead. A pretty good predicament to be in. I'm sure whichever he chooses will get coated as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: attherange</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is a very nice stick with an awesome pedigree, any plans on painting the scope, it is kinda of an eyesore
wink.gif
</div></div>

Like Dave said just wanting to make sure I like the Henny first. I picked it up for my Son's rifle that is being built but he chose my S&B 4-16x42 because it was lighter than the Henny. Once I decide which optic i am going with it will be coated to match the rifle.

I plan to post a range report as soon as I get my dies. Can't wait to shoot it!

Mike