• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new green hat

Ferryman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2009
UK
The other day I needed to go to the emergency room. Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my GREEN HAT that I got from Newsmax when I had subscribed to the magazine.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all. Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time. Here's the hat. Try it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.

cid_image002_jpg01CB2A6B.jpg

It also works at DMV. It saved me 5 hours.

At the Laundromat, three minutes after entering, I had my choice of any machine, most still running.

Don't try it at McDonald's though. The whole crew got up and left and l never got my order.

Re: My new green hat

That is funny! But it is a DAMN shame its true!!!!

If I wore that around here, half of the town would be empty!
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Same here kansas45.....same here.
smile.gif

Now where the hell can I get one of those hats or a dozen...</div></div>

+1

There was a similar story a few years ago about a guy who was having trouble with litter from a construction site in his neighborhood.

After complaining to the contractors several times and basically being told to fuck off, he decided to try a different approach.

He and a couple of the other neighbors got together and ordered some INS shirts and hats. Then they went to the edge of the construction site and began taking photographs of the workers.

The next day all work had mysteriously halted, because most of the workforce was a no-show.

Must have been the flu.

Thanks for the post needed a good laugh..... Damn i need that hat here in Houston. I dont know what I would do with all the free time on my hands...

I've seen them all over the net. Amazon has hats and t-shirts. Saw stuff for Border patrol and ICE

M brother who's in the corp lives in an apartment complex in Cali. He had a bunch of neighbors who would always blare there Mexican polka shit. He kept calling the cops and filing complaints but there WAY to short staffed to come out and deal with it. So finally he got fed up with it and grabbed his badge (he's an MP) held it up to the peep whole and yelled I.N.S. All noise stopped immediately. Hasn't heard a sound yet.

Abt 4 years a was doing a clean up on a new house and the house under construction next the one i was working was all mexican'.One day i call one over and said that the evening before a black ford pulled up and 4 guys with INS hats on asked how many mexicans worked at the house and i told him abt 12. The guy turned and went into the house soon after they all left and never came back. That was on a Tuesday and Sat. when i finished up they still had not come back.

I love the idea, and the hat. i would love to have one myself...but your location says U.K.

Just curious how many people would really be scared of that, given the confines of jurisdiction and all...

rescinded if you're stationed abroad and this took place stateside.