• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new Hk

aslrookie

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
I’ve always wanted a 22 plinker and something for small game for nearby public land where centerfire rifles are not allowed. The other 22cal AR’s are all polymer and cheap. This here...I’m proud to have.

I have it setup with a Surefire X300 1,000lumen model, rugged obsidian suppressor, Sig romeo 5 optic and TNVC TOR Mini IR laser.

I have never been so excited about a rimfire until now.

651DD119-29F9-41B5-9DF7-7DEC028646BF.jpeg
8876EE22-D520-4191-87E7-FBF305463C2D.jpeg

It is indeed made by Umarex. It is licensed by H&K. I have one and prior to this I have owned several POS Walthers and still have a few S&W 15-22s.

I always loved the Smiths for reliability. This Umarex however has so far been even better. It does run the shit Remington tub ammo that chokes my 15-22s. The rifle is also pretty much all aluminum with real Mlok on the hand guard. Fit and finish outstanding for a $380 rifle.

Hopefully yours will run as well and if so she will be a blast for plinking.

Took it out for the first time today. Cycled 50 rounds in cold weather no problem. I was using 40gr CCI blaser ammo. Got it on paper at 25yds and zeroed at 50.

It was nice to have a rimfire that acted like a centerfire. Meaning when I made an adjustment on the red dot, the next round went right where it was supposed to. It made zeroing very easy and painless.

Then I shot a steel plate at 100 yards and had a very high hit percentage. The plate was not freshly painted and blended in with the dirt behind it, so sometimes my point of aim was off. I did need a little holdover for 100 yards, but what else do you expect for a tiny bullet and a 16” barrel!

One funny thing I have to admit: the first time I chambered a round cycling the charging handle, I totally smacked myself the in face because I forgot the 22 charging handle only cycles about 1/4 way as a regular AR lol.

Hopefully it will run as well as mine. The shit posts are likely just pulling your chain. You really can’t spend much more on a 22 AR trainer, and I often like to set mine up similar to my full-size rifles for obvious reasons.

As I said earlier, the Smith and Wesson is supposed to be the best but so far the Umarex is running better.

Looks really well done....
Did you shoot any groups yet?
No groups yet. Just zeroed and shot to 100 yards on steel. It was pretty cold that day and just wanted to see how it did.