• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new LMT MWS

Re: My new LMT MWS

Problemchild/Wood, sorry havent checked this thread lately.
Wood, It was 100yd, Yes PC the flyer was the cold bore shot.
Other than weight the MWS is truly awesome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pupdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shane45 - I'm curious to this weight claim too.

I have an AR10T factory LW barrel cut to 18" with a heavy buffer, UBR, LT 13.2 ... I can weigh mine on a scale (no optics, no mag) and see what it comes out to.

I don't see how the LMT would be heavy compared to the 10T with its heavy contour barrel. </div></div>

Just to follow up:

My Armalite AR10T with its factory barrel cut to 18"/ Vortex FH, magpul UBR, heavy buffer, Larue 13.2 without magazine or optics weighed in at 11 lbs, 1.2 oz.

It's probably been mentioned already about this brake, I put one my LMT 308 and I'm very happy so far. I have not tried it at night yet but it gets pretty good reviews and reduces recoil significantly.

PWS FSC30

FSC30_L_1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moadster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If only they would make a 6.5 Creedmoor or .260 barrel for it!</div></div>

.260 and .243 barrels will be released eventually

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moadster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If only they would make a 6.5 Creedmoor or .260 barrel for it!</div></div>

.260 and .243 barrels will be released eventually</div></div>

Eventually needs to come sooner!

smile.gif
finally. Bonus for the rear sight mounted upside-down on bottom rail for a half fore grip.

photo-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moadster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moadster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If only they would make a 6.5 Creedmoor or .260 barrel for it!</div></div>

Eventually needs to come sooner! </div></div>

Maybe sooner than you think and not from LMT
wink.gif
dropped mine off today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anchor Zero Six</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moadster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MidwestPX</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moadster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If only they would make a 6.5 Creedmoor or .260 barrel for it!</div></div>

Eventually needs to come sooner! </div></div>

Maybe sooner than you think and not from LMT
wink.gif
dropped mine off today.

</div></div>

MWSMRPBarrelsatShot2011.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dmg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alpha you are generally correct but high power shooters follow a different technique.
S1.jpg
</div></div>
Back, Bend, Body twist, The same is used in Hi-power and international smallbore competition.

Is the weight on these mostly in the barrel? Whats the weight of the rifle with the barrel removed? I'm considering one of these, and I'd like to know if I buy a lighter profile barrel (like the SCAR 17S) that it will come down to something more in the 8-9LB range.