• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes My new March Tactical scope - pictures!!!

buckey

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa
Finally got some time to post some pics of my new March Tactical 2.5-25x42 scope - ain't it a cute little bugger!!!

This bad boy will be ridin' on my new .300 Win Mag that Robert Gradous (The Cat-Daddy) is currently building me.

036.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

Re: My new March Tactical scope - pictures!!!

that is a nice scope, clean looking and seems very user friendly knobs, glass is of course excellent too, I am sure. Congrats, let us know how it works at the range for you.

The scope is very compact & weighs in around 18 oz - can't wait to get it mounted and on the range!!

That looks like almost a perfect scope to me. Huge mag range, compact size and weight, compact turrets, great glass from what I hear... sheesh, always something to spend more money on.

Zero stop? MOA reticle to match knobs? Can you take some through the scope pics for us?

That's their 2nd focal plane scope, Has a zero stop and they do offer MOA reticules.

Rob01,

Just like cjgemm stated, it has a Zero stop - you can see it in the last 2 pictures I posted above. MOA adjustments to match my MOA Reticle (I got the Di-Plex reticle for hunting).
1/4 MOA adjustments with 25 MOA per turn of the turret.

They also have these scopes available with MIL adjustments & MIL style reticles.

I'll try to get some "through the scope" pictures for ya.

Take care,

Jeff

AH so sweet it is. What is the field of view set on 2.5 power?

I wish Nightforce made the same size scope. It looks beautiful, best of luck with it.

Maxwell