• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My New Rifle 'Irony' - By GAP

chipdog4

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2010
SW Indiana
Got my rifle back from GAP a couple weeks ago, and I've been kinda busy to do anything with it, yet.
So this past Saturday, I was working on a car and managed to get a rotator cuff tear in my right shoulder.

Looks like it's going to sit for a while more... Ironic indeed.

Gonna take my time and look at scopes once more (Vortex Razor vs Nightforce).
Anyway, here it is in GAP Camo with it's twin (my brother's), a barreled action from GAP (which was done lightning fast in about one month).
260 Remington, 24" fluted and threaded barrels. Mines in a McMillan M40, brothers is a Bell Carlson M40 with Sightron SIII 6-24 Mil/Mil. Ken Farrel 20 MOA bases.

gap-260-008.jpg

gap-260-012.jpg

gap-260-013.jpg

gap-260-017.jpg

gap-260-027.jpg

Looks good. You can never go wrong with GAP.

Vortex Razor would look good on top of that.

I rather stunned this thread has been up over two hours and no has "volunteered to break it in for you out of the goodness of their heart" (LOL). Sorry to hear about the bad luck with your shoulder, but you've got a beautiful hammer waiting for you when it's healed.

Been having to do everything else left handed, might have to try shooting, too.

The next time either of my brother's offers to break it in, I might take them up on it. I can still reload for it... That's what I really enjoy.

On another note, my brother's rifle is shooting like a dream. A couple sub .500" groups from 200 yards so far. Likes the 140 Amax, it's a shame they're so hard to find.