• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new rifle

Bondy

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2009
Australia
Hi i am new to LR Shooting. But this is the Stick that I picked up. It started life as a remmy 700 SPS Tactical .308. I had it mounted with Badger Low rings and a Nightforce 3.5-15x50 NXS. I have just mounted a HS PST007 Stock on it.

i all so have a storm IM 3300 case and I am using impact data book and reloading book.

At the moment I am focusing on the basics at the 100 and 200m.

Re: My new rifle

Black is badass.

Kudos for picking up good gear the first time around... wish I would have done the same on a gun or two of mine.

Great setup

Yes I thought it was better to cry once on the parts. I did think about painting it but I am likening the black gun look.

The rifle shoots great the operator need a bit of work though. But like I said I am starting a 100 and 200 m and doing the basic. Just not getting to the range much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Frog S2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I thought it was better to cry once on the parts. I did think about painting it but I am likening the black gun look. </div></div>

Yeah, don't paint it, it looks badass in black.

Looks great. I just bought a rifle a lot like that off here. I'm building a M24 replica out of it. Good luck with yours.

nice rifle setup and case. you should get some good use out of it at the range. Take it hunting too