• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new SAC 6mm Creedmoor!

PatrickChewing

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 28, 2010
    Birmingham, AL
    Hey guys,

After about 8 months the 6 Creedmoor is finished. I could not be any happier. Mark and crew at Short Action Customs were great to work with and did a fantastic job. Once they had all the parts the turnaround was quick and they kept me up to date throughout the entire build.

Specs:
    SAC Alpha 11 Action (cut to run AW mags), APA bolt knob
    Mike Bush detachable bottom metal
    CG Jackson trigger
    Brux 7.5 twist barrel, M24/M40 profile, finished at 26 inches
    Surefire brake
    Badger EFR
    Manners TF-1 stock, molded mud camo (the colors are very interesting as they kinda change depending on the light)
    Action, bolt, and barrel melonited

Excuse my pictures as they do not do this rifle justice!

Thanks for looking!

Clay

The new rifle looks great Clay. Now you can take the "coming soon" off the bottom of your post. Congrats..I am looking forward to seeing it in person.

Very Nice!! I'll have a SAC of my own come Monday! Please let us know how it does, congrats.

wow, great looking rig, great choice of components beautifulling put together, I am sure it will shoot better than it looks.

Bitchin' man! What scope you you puttin on it? That S&B? What bullet you using, load and all that?