• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos My new stick and then some......

API Norway

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2008
In the cold
A 700 made by HD Rifles,its just so sweet
smile.gif
I topped her up with S&B PM2 ,they work nice together.

Re: My new stick and then some......

Is that one of the old Gale McMillan .50 cal rifles and if so how do you like it? I have one that is a single shot and that thing shoots fantastic you just dont see them very often. Nice grouping if guns.

Hi,Yes its on of Gales old .50,and it shoots realy nice.kicks abit more then the newer stick,but that is part of the fun
smile.gif
. Does anyone know if Gales .50 reciever wil fit in the new McMillan Tac stock???

If You mean class3 is full auto guns,we cant have that in Norway,we have semi-auto only
frown.gif
as long it lasts .........<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doug Kelley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have some really nice black rifles there!! Any class 3?? </div></div>