• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My new tat!!

Re: My new tat!!

kool tat bro, how do I attach a photo of my tat in one of these reply boxes??????

Sweet, Damn Sweet!!!

I'd like to see your Tat also jgn8541. I use photobucket to post pics.

Are you now, or have you ever been in the military....or hold a sniper designation?

Just curious..............

Nice art work and detail.

id pm him for details on his military service or lack thereof, Just sayin thats more respectful and wont reveal any military intel on rules regarding tats etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice art work and detail.

id pm him for details on his military service or lack thereof, Just sayin thats more respectful and wont reveal any military intel on rules regarding tats etc. </div></div>

No, somebody always has to be a Dick in public.

It appears that the guy likes AWs, skulls, and camo boonie hats. Has this somehow violated the Mall Sniper Code of Conduct that you are trying to enforce?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It appears that the guy likes AWs, skulls, and camo boonie hats. Has this somehow violated the Mall Sniper Code of Conduct that you are trying to enforce? </div></div>

i was going to say, it doesnt have any unit designations or anything, its just a cool looking design.

Just so you know, dont know why I have to explain but I am not in the military or never was dont act like or clame to be in the military or a "Sniper" I am just a poor dirt farmer from Ohio who likes to shoot stuff. The gun in the tatoo is the one I own I thought the skull looked cool kind of evil and the boonie hat well the skull looked kind of stupid with a Cleavland Browns hat on it.
wink.gif
Hope this clears things up.

That is tacticool awesome. It would look even more killa with an "8541" over the top and a "Seal Pirate Killer" underneath. You'd get bitchin'- killa - sweet free beers in the dawgpound....

No one cares. This is the internet. Its speaks to who you are and what you are about. Boonie covers and sniper rifles and dead men's heads. Sweet.

My tribute line: <span style="font-style: italic">Quint: [On radio] Your husband's all right, Mrs. Brody. He's fishing. He's just caught a couple of stripers. We'll bring 'em in for dinner. We won't be long, we haven't seen anything yet. Over and out.... </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am just a poor dirt farmer from Ohio who likes to shoot stuff.</div></div>

I think the tat's pretty cool for a poor dirt farmer. Wish I had the nuts to put something similar on my arm.

Alton

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: altonralston</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am just a poor dirt farmer from Ohio who likes to shoot stuff.</div></div>

I think the tat's pretty cool for a poor dirt farmer. Wish I had the nuts to put something similar on my arm. Alton </div></div>
I second that. More people that post online in a forum titled "SNIPER" ought to have nuts, unless they are people that hunt whistlepigs. (I know those kind of people and most of them could care less what I or anyone else thinks.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: firemarshall27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just so you know, dont know why I have to explain but I am not in the military or never was dont act like or clame to be in the military or a "Sniper" I am just a poor dirt farmer from Ohio who likes to shoot stuff. The gun in the tatoo is the one I own I thought the skull looked cool kind of evil and the boonie hat well the skull looked kind of stupid with a Cleavland Browns hat on it.
wink.gif
Hope this clears things up. </div></div>

Not quite sure who you felt that you needed to explain anything to concerning your tattoo. It's your ink. Rock it proud. No explanation needed. I like it. No unit, no branch, no MOS stated. It's a pair of crossed AI's behind a skull wearing a boonie. So what? Who cares? Those that wish to talk shit and bash? Get over your fucking selves...

i really like the colour of the AI's man, nice work! looks good

Like my tattoo of the earth, ocean ground tackle, and red tail hawk.. it means something to me and no one else.

You don't have to "explain" it to anyone. Color your entire body with guns. Like an open mic night your body is a neon sign to everyone for your entire life.

Andy Warhol is dead.

The idea of 15 minutes of fame is so yard sale.

You have the US Constitution and your artistic freedom in this United States to stand out and announce that you are free to paint upon your skin any decal, bumper sticker design or declaration that you so choose.

We are not some pirate band that makes you advertise allegiance to any rifle maker or company or any specific brand. You can choose one of them as a body poster for your entire life on your own.

For now,Ours is a free country. Rock it proud, AI MAN!

I had my face tattooed with tiger stripe camo..

I was tired of constantly putting on face paint, then taking it off again, back on again...off again...arghhh!

then Nam ended...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like my tattoo of the earth, ocean ground tackle, and red tail hawk.. it means something to me and no one else.

</div></div>

That's fukin' funny....lol

I love internet tough guys that talk shit about someone's stuff, but in person, it would be a whole different story. They are a lot like telephone tough guys. Get these jerk-offs in person and suddenly their tone changes.
Bottom line: the guy posted a pic of his new tattoo that he is excited about. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Trust me, I am doing you a favor by saying this. This will keep you from looking like a douche to everyone that reads this thread.

Well there is one thing that everyone who knows me can say...

If I type it... I'll DEFINITELY say it to your face... or it is not worth putting into text...

I am me... always... lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Trust me, I am doing you a favor by saying this. This will keep you from looking like a douche to everyone that reads this thread. </div></div>

I see, a diversion tactic - shift the focus to yourself away from the OP. Very cool!

It's some cool ink dude. Don't let em get to you. I see people with pro sports team tattoos all the time. It doesn't mean they are on, or ever were on the roster. It's simply a passion of yours, there's no need to defend it past that point.

Did you design it?

How many camo options did you go through before deciding on Woodland? And why the AI rifles?

41 you totally inspired me to go out and get some ink done, what do you think??
mytatts.jpg

Well this is my tat - and I am not a samurai....But I believe in their ways, for the most part, and definitelyi all 7 of these ways...

bushidotat.jpg

Firemarshall - take no shit. Every male in my family has served in the military. We got Pathfinders, Rangers, Airborne, Sniper, Green Beret, G2, Armor, a dirty little Marine (only 200lbs) that we beat on at family gatherings and even chAirforce. Not one of us has the balls you do for a single tat.

Be you. Be proud.

BTW; sometimes prior-Mil that crap on civi's tout their prior-Mil status cuz they didn't do anything after they got out and it's all they have.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mountain Rogue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW; sometimes prior-Mil that crap on civi's tout their prior-Mil status cuz they didn't do anything after they got out and it's all they have. </div></div>
"They didn't do anything after they got out" and "Its <span style="text-decoration: underline">all</span> they have..."

LMAO. So true. I have a friend that got out after only 8 years and 3 trips to Iraq with 1st Recon Battalion, and all he does now is hunt and fish. It is fortunate that his wife has a good job, but you are right. He does not shoot tactical comps, get tattoos, post on the internet or anything...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LMAO. So true. I have a friend that got out after only 8 years and 3 trips to Iraq with 1st Recon Battalion, and all he does now is hunt and fish. It is fortunate that his wife has a good job, but you are right. He does not shoot tactical comps, get tattoos, post on the internet or anything... </div></div>

Please don't read my above comments the wrong way and I hope there is nothing wrong with your friend. We have guys in my family that can't do anything for they have battle scars that run very deep (mental and physical). I have an uncle that is not capable of dealing with society and people after Nam. He doesn't leave his pig farm. I mean absolutely no disrespect to injured vetrans. I was speaking only to prior-Mil that CAN and just DON'T do anything to progress themselves in life and society after they get out but like to cling to "the good ole days" for they have done nothing after to give them any other source and sense of pride/belonging/accomplishment/etc. and crap on Civi's for wearing camo, collecting milspec (type) firearms and accessories, getting Mil (type) tatoos, etc., etc. to feel better about themselves.

Besides, we're all made of the same subatomic mass and really just worm meal in the end.

I have several tattoos that represent many things in my life. For some it is a way to chronicle things in their life that they are proud of or that they want to remember.

I am jealous from the standpoint that I have one inked on paper waiting to go on my arm that is very similar and you beat me to it!

Be proud, its your arm, your ink, your life and not a damn person can take that away.