• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Savage Hog Hunter "budget Build" complete

Danco411

Arclight Precision
Minuteman
Well except for the final optic. Still deciding so for now it's got the Primary Arms on it. Shot it this weekend out to 500K ringing a 3" steel plate with ease so definately sub MOA. For now I am going to keep the accutrigger as it's pretty nice. Upgrading the bipod to an Atlas to go with the monopod. Overall pretty happy with it for a sub 1K rifle. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics. They don't do the Blue Titanium Cerakote justice.

IMG_1306_zps7b455157.jpg

IMG_1304_zps6b916b2c.jpg

IMG_1301_zpse8185f03.jpg

I really like that. Been wanting to do something similar. Can you post a build sheet/specs?

LMAO. Sorry about that. I'm sure everyone got what I meant.

It's nothing fancy. The rifle started as a standard $470 Savage Hog Hunter. I added...

JP Enterprises Benny Coolie compensator
B&C Tactical Stock
DNZ Reaper one piece 30mm mount
Currently a Primary Arms 4-16x44 SFP Mil Dot scope
Harris Bipod
Accushot Monopod

Cerakote barrel, action, bolt and knob in Blue Titanium Cerakote.

Sub MOA at 1/2 million miles. LOL

Thats pretty sweet. I was torn between a hog hunter and a rem 700 for a long time before I pulled the trigger on the rem. Nice build and seems like a great shooter.

How did you fill the holes from the stock iron sights? Only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger.