• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My silencer central experience

To the OP - why did you choose to do business with SC in the first place?
Convenience. I got my first suppressor from my lgs, and the process wasn't an issue, but when they announced the 90 day approvals last year with the e-files, I listened to the owner of silencer central in an interview on the hunt backcountry podcast. I've since realized a handful of claims made by the owner on that podcast turned out to be bullshit, but I was sold on the illusion of convenience and being able to purchase multiple suppressors with one set of prints and picture, and then the free trust. I still think that if they could deliver on what they claim, they would be the kings of suppressor sales, but I'm finding their cs to be really disappointing. I'm really not a difficult guy to please (ask Doc's Mom), because I have a pile of employees and contractors that periodically fail me and my customers, so I'm pretty forgiving for a single screw up, or even a few small ones, but when a company won't return your phone calls or emails, they are telling you very clearly that they don't give a shit about your satisfaction once they have your money.

Reactions: lash
I still think that if they could deliver on what they claim, they would be the kings of suppressor sales
I think this is a key statement. One could wonder, with all they offer, why DON’T you hear of more people using them. Hearing one of their salesmen speak you would assume they are sending out suppressors hand over fist. I know a ton of people first hand that have used silencershop. Plenty of people using Capitol Armory and Hansohn Bros. But have not met many people that have gotten theirs from SC. IMO the only reason to use SC is if you absolutely have to have a banish. They are MSRP on any suppressor that isn’t a Banish meaning you can get them cheaper almost anywhere else. I know they’ve had some good deals on their cans in the past that could sway an otherwise wary consumer but this day in age I just don’t think they are an option. Their business salesmen seem like they all worked at car dealerships prior given their bullshit tactics.

Doesn’t capitol armory now do the direct to door in most states now? I keep thinking I saw that on their site but can’t remember. If that’s the case I can’t see ANY reason to go with SC (provided you are in one of said states).

Convenience. I got my first suppressor from my lgs, and the process wasn't an issue, but when they announced the 90 day approvals last year with the e-files, I listened to the owner of silencer central in an interview on the hunt backcountry podcast. I've since realized a handful of claims made by the owner on that podcast turned out to be bullshit, but I was sold on the illusion of convenience and being able to purchase multiple suppressors with one set of prints and picture, and then the free trust. I still think that if they could deliver on what they claim, they would be the kings of suppressor sales, but I'm finding their cs to be really disappointing. I'm really not a difficult guy to please (ask Doc's Mom), because I have a pile of employees and contractors that periodically fail me and my customers, so I'm pretty forgiving for a single screw up, or even a few small ones, but when a company won't return your phone calls or emails, they are telling you very clearly that they don't give a shit about your satisfaction once they have your money.
Right. So why bother with airing it here? You rolled the dice, hoping to come out ahead and it didn't work out in your favor. Tough deal, but in the end with today's lack of quality employees in any field are you honestly shocked that a company that appears to be growing quickly and doing a lot of business has "COSTOMER SERVICE " (in quotes because it often is not the case in my experiences also) individuals that suck? Welcome to the world as we know it.

Right. So why bother with airing it here? You rolled the dice, hoping to come out ahead and it didn't work out in your favor. Tough deal, but in the end with today's lack of quality employees in any field are you honestly shocked that a company that appears to be growing quickly and doing a lot of business has "COSTOMER SERVICE " (in quotes because it often is not the case in my experiences also) individuals that suck? Welcome to the world as we know it.
They’ve been around for a while now, but under different names. I’m not sure how quickly they’ve grown, other than the uptick in f4 applications the last couple of years which all dealers have been part of.

I think it’s good to have more detailed reviews on the inter webs. I wouldn’t use SC but obviously there are people out there that are considering them so I would argue it is worth airing it here.

I can't imagine people discouraging honest articulate reviews.

I just don't understand why you think the world needs you to save it from the truth.

It doesn't, stop with the captain save-a-corporation bullshit.

I can't imagine people discouraging honest articulate reviews.

I just don't understand why you think the world needs you to save it from the truth.

It doesn't, stop with the captain save-a-corporation bullshit.
No one is discouraging honest reviews (or even dishonest reviews). We're (Ok just me, and I'm bored) just tired of your LOOK AT ME!! PAY ATTTENTION TO ME!!! Schtick

You said your piece and then proceed to fight with the first person who posted different like a high brow schmuck, all while ignoring 10 posts of legit questions for you

Plus you weren't even smart enough to put it in the right forum.

We get it. SC sucks. No one is discouraging anything (Except perhaps you spreading your genes as clearly you got an extra chromosone or 6)

We agree. Now fuck right off to your rock you hide under dreaming about my 4 foot dick in your tight anus in a dark alley while you wait for your can.

Go cry somewhere else. FFS Get over yourself.

@91Eunozs Well spotted sir!

No one is discouraging honest reviews (or even dishonest reviews). We're (Ok just me, and I'm bored) just tired of your LOOK AT ME!! PAY ATTTENTION TO ME!!! Schtick

You said your piece and then proceed to fight with the first person who posted different like a high brow schmuck, all while ignoring 10 posts of legit questions for you

Plus you weren't even smart enough to put it in the right forum.

We get it. SC sucks. No one is discouraging anything (Except perhaps you spreading your genes as clearly you got an extra chromosone or 6)

We agree. Now fuck right off to your rock you hide under dreaming about my 4 foot dick in your tight anus in a dark alley while you wait for your can.

Go cry somewhere else. FFS Get over yourself.

@91Eunozs Well spotted sir!

It makes me sad that your life is so empty that you can spend that much time typing that horseshit. You're way too emotionally invested in this. Unhealthy

And yet you still feel the need to respond. Cmon big fella? that all ya got?

I'm a gay washed up National Guard washout 2-time divorce on welfare who trolls for johns on the internet.

And you're still talking to me.

Without your suppressor. Would you like a trophy or ribbon perhaps? A cookie?

And yet you still feel the need to respond. Cmon big fella? that all ya got?

I'm a gay washed up National Guard washout 2-time divorce on welfare who trolls for johns on the internet.

And you're still talking to me.

Without your suppressor. Would you like a trophy or ribbon perhaps? A cookie?
Can I get back to you on my prize? Your confession has stunned me.

@jb0311 in post 55 you say "day in age". Just a heads up the proper phrase is "day and age".

You're just the second person in the last couple of days that I have seen say it that way. At least it is one of the rarer mistakes I've seen. Yes I am somewhat of a grammar Nazi at times. Carry on.

I bought my banish 45 from them last year. No issues. Form 4 sent in APR of 2021. Got stamp and supressor in SEP 2022. Amazing can. No issues.

I remember my first can purchase. Bought it off a dealer here. 13 days for form 3 to my dealer. 42 days from form 4 submitted to my hands and on my rifle.

That was 2014 though......

Doc

She said you came in 27 seconds......

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and DocRDS
Let me contribute: I got a med retirement a decade ago after 12 years army. They started my med board because they told me that I had to have a full joint replacement in my right knee at 32 years old. At 33 I was out, and now at 43, ten years later I am still trying to get it fixed. I had to go through the process with the VA to get an outside consult and surgery since they won't do anything but waste taxpayer dollars playing grab ass, so I had to go get a fresh x-ray so they could send it out to a private ortho doc. I got the x-ray and then spent 8 weeks calling the community care line at the Memphis VA multiple times a day before I finally got someone to answer the phone, just so that I could get the consult scheduled. They finally answered, told me they would get me a consult, and after an additional 3 weeks, called to tell me that I have an appointment in another 6 weeks. So...... fuck the VA and everyone who looks like them. We have been battling back and forth for a decade now about everything. Last year they sent me a letter asking me to prove I was still married to my wife of 22 years. I called and asked if they wanted a family picture or something. How the fuck do you prove that you're still married to the same woman? Anybody have any not divorced yet paper's? They told me that I just had to tell them I was still married, so I did. A few months later I got an email telling me that my wife's insurance was canceled and she was removed from deers because I hadn't proven that I was still married. Had to get Marsha Blackburn's office involved in that one. Fuck the VA.
Ohhhh, for fuck sake.
So at 43, you still don't realize that the world don't revolve around you.
So you think you're the only one that's had to call a bunch of times to get shit organized?
You didn't even have the common sense or decency to wait until you had the entire story from Silencer Central before launching a brat rant on a public forum.
We all feel so fucking sorry for you.

Ohhhh, for fuck sake.
So at 43, you still don't realize that the world don't revolve around you.
So you think you're the only one that's had to call a bunch of times to get shit organized?
You didn't even have the common sense or decency to wait until you had the entire story from Silencer Central before launching a brat rant on a public forum.
We all feel so fucking sorry for you.

You're a mouth breathing retard. That's really all that needs to be said. Carry on with your failed life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DocRDS and lash
@jb0311 in post 55 you say "day in age". Just a heads up the proper phrase is "day and age".

You're just the second person in the last couple of days that I have seen say it that way. At least it is one of the rarer mistakes I've seen. Yes I am somewhat of a grammar Nazi at times. Carry on.
I admittedly put WAY less thought into forum comment grammar than I do scientific reports at work. But thanks.

You're a mouth breathing retard. That's really all that needs to be said. Carry on with your failed life.
So tell us, in your emails to Silencer Central, did you inform them that you are a SPECIAL case & they should drop everything & make you their top priority?
Since there's no doubt that you are SPECIAL, you must not have told them.

So tell us, in your emails to Silencer Central, did you inform them that you are a SPECIAL case & they should drop everything & make you their top priority?
Since there's no doubt that you are SPECIAL, you must not have told them.
They won't return my phone calls or emails you fucking nitwit, and my suppressor status has read the same thing about 7 days to notify law enforcement for 3 weeks now. Put your helmet back on and find your drool rag before it gets all over your shoes again you dimwitted fuck.

That picture was taken 10 seconds ago. The 7 day wait was up 2 weeks ago and they won't even talk to me. So, fuck you and your low iq.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230302_131249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230302_131249_Chrome.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 29
They won't return my phone calls or emails you fucking nitwit, and my suppressor status has read the same thing about 7 days to notify law enforcement for 3 weeks now. Put your helmet back on and find your drool rag before it gets all over your shoes again you dimwitted fuck.

That picture was taken 10 seconds ago. The 7 day wait was up 2 weeks ago and they won't even talk to me. So, fuck you and your low iq.
Yeah, we know, you told us already.
Why do think you should launch a brat rant on a public forum before you can report on the entire situation?
There's been plenty of SPECIAL people, like yourself, who've come on here telling all & sundry of their unfair, unprofessional etc treatment only to have the other party come in & tell a different story.
It seems to be special cunts like yourself, who think that publicly defaming a company before they have all the facts is acceptable.
You should have waited until the saga was done before coming on here.
Since it's rare that SPECIAL people are able to grasp this simple concept, I don't expect the rant to stop anytime soon but, it has to be said nonetheless.

Reactions: Dunraven
Yeah, we know, you told us already.
Why do think you should launch a brat rant on a public forum before you can report on the entire situation?
There's been plenty of SPECIAL people, like yourself, who've come on here telling all & sundry of their unfair, unprofessional etc treatment only to have the other party come in & tell a different story.
It seems to be special cunts like yourself, who think that publicly defaming a company before they have all the facts is acceptable.
You should have waited until the saga was done before coming on here.
Since it's rare that SPECIAL people are able to grasp this simple concept, I don't expect the rant to stop anytime soon but, it has to be said nonetheless.
I didn't read what you wrote, and neither will anyone else. I reported the facts and you're captain save-a-corporation. You are irrelevant, please stop vomiting your stupidity, nobody gives a shit what you think. .. nobody

I didn't read what you wrote, and neither will anyone else. I reported the facts and you're captain save-a-corporation. You are irrelevant, please stop vomiting your stupidity, nobody gives a shit what you think. .. nobody
Save a company from what?
We don't know because you haven't told us because you don't fucking know.
All that's happened so far is that you've waited too long in your opinion & they haven't responded to phone calls or emails. That's it so far.
I agree the situation is not ideal at the moment but, the matter isn't concluded & you're here before you can give a complete account of how & why.
Now we know that mommy always listened & put you 1st because you were & always will be SPECIAL but, the rest of the world doesn't know that you're special yet so, you have to be PATIENT before launching into a public tantrum session.

Save a company from what?
We don't know because you haven't told us because you don't fucking know.
All that's happened so far is that you've waited too long in your opinion & they haven't responded to phone calls or emails. That's it so far.
I agree the situation is not ideal at the moment but, the matter isn't concluded & you're here before you can give a complete account of how & why.
Now we know that mommy always listened & put you 1st because you were & always will be SPECIAL but, the rest of the world doesn't know that you're special yet so, you have to be PATIENT before launching into a public tantrum session.
Why are you still talking?

Nobody reads anything you write. Look at your reaction score, you have nothing to say that anyone cares about. You're irrelevant, goodbye.

Why are you still talking?

Nobody reads anything you write. Look at your reaction score, you have nothing to say that anyone cares about. You're irrelevant, goodbye.
There has to be something in what I'm saying about the rest of the world not knowing how SPECIAL you are. If you didn't tell them you're SPECIAL you shouldn't complain.

There has to be something in what I'm saying about the rest of the world not knowing how SPECIAL you are. If you didn't tell them you're SPECIAL you shouldn't complain.
Listen, I know using the same screen name here and on the gay dating sites you frequent probably makes your life a little simpler, and God knows you need all the help you can get, as slow as you are, but you have nothing valuable or interesting to contribute. You simply came in this thread and started a fight to draw attention to yourself. It's pathetic. And now I will block you so that I don't have to see your simple ass vomit words all over the place. Goodbye

Reactions: Ronws
Silencer central screwed up my last transfer with them. They received my suppressor from elite iron that I bought directly from elite iron. Silencer central was doing the transfer. They got everything submitted and I proceeded to wait. After 9 months I started checking on the status. Silecer Central sold my elite iron can to another customer and submitted transfer paperwork with the serial number of my can. Elite Iron had all the documentation to show Silencer Central was at fault. I took a refund from Elite Iron and will never deal with silencer central again.

Listen, I know using the same screen name here and on the gay dating sites you frequent probably makes your life a little simpler, and God knows you need all the help you can get, as slow as you are, but you have nothing valuable or interesting to contribute. You simply came in this thread and started a fight to draw attention to yourself. It's pathetic. And now I will block you so that I don't have to see your simple ass vomit words all over the place. Goodbye
Let it go, bud. This fight is not worth fighting.

1. This is the bear pit. It doesn't matter if you're right, wrong, crippled, retarded or Mother Theresa. If you air out your problems here you're gonna get fucked with. If you take things personally, get into a pissing match with trolls, etc. you're only making it worse.

2. You're buying firearms and firearms accessories. That means you make a payment, then hope to God you receive the stuff you paid for before it becomes obsolete. If and when you receive said items, you're supposed to send the manufacturer/retailer a thank you card and gift basket. This is the only industry I'm aware of where it's acceptable to take a customer's money, ignore all correspondence for months on end, ship the items whenever the hell you feel like it and suffer no consequences.

The prevailing opinion that it's unacceptable to post about issues guarantees that the status quo remains unchanged for the foreseeable future.

Let it go, bud. This fight is not worth fighting.

1. This is the bear pit. It doesn't matter if you're right, wrong, crippled, retarded or Mother Theresa. If you air out your problems here you're gonna get fucked with. If you take things personally, get into a pissing match with trolls, etc. you're only making it worse.

2. You're buying firearms and firearms accessories. That means you make a payment, then hope to God you receive the stuff you paid for before it becomes obsolete. If and when you receive said items, you're supposed to send the manufacturer/retailer a thank you card and gift basket. This is the only industry I'm aware of where it's acceptable to take a customer's money, ignore all correspondence for months on end, ship the items whenever the hell you feel like it and suffer no consequences.

The prevailing opinion that it's unacceptable to post about issues guarantees that the status quo remains unchanged for the foreseeable future.
As much as I’m a patient person to an extreme, I agree with this sentiment. It is totally appropriate to post your experiences both good an bad with a provider, manufacturer or service provider.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
I didnt know that you could get PTSD from a hip non hip replacement surgery... My Gawwd!! Lordy Lordy!!

Feel like Im in a teenagers chat on this forum sometimes.

Reactions: Barelstroker